1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says the Bruce sculpt has a seamless neck joint but the pics say different.
Screenshot_20231211_150013_Chrome.jpg

Just Pre-ordered the deluxe. This one Is the version we all want. I might not have need for The Flash version now, though I'll still keep it.

I don't own the old version but looking at photos, I like the older one. This looks too shiny if that makes sense.

The unmasked head I like though. Guess price will be the deciding factor on this.

Ready yourselves for the March of the version 2.0's in late 2023/2024. With hardly any movies or shows inbound from DC & Marvel, this is what we're going to be subjected to. Only thing that's peaking my interest is the comic-inspired stuff.

HT, how about you look at all the movies and shows over the last decade and give us the figures you never did?

HT: "How 'bout, NOO!"

I think the body looks better *overall* on this one, but his torso is too boxy and his neck too thin. Hoping InArt will do a better job with this character's admittedly unusual anatomy.

Now if this were a 1/4, that would've peaked my interest.

I will say - I really like how they actually made the “angry” mouth look like Ben in the cowl this time around, and not his stuntman Richard Cetrone.

View attachment 677843

Ben:

View attachment 677844

View attachment 677845

Richard:

View attachment 677846

The cowl just ain’t big enough.

You have at least two years to decide.

I’m sure with InArt’s faster turnaround time they could release fairly close together.
In my country. Bats always goes pre-order sold out.. so either i risk it or order it.

So..BVS Batman is in my top 5 favorite figures, and BVS is in my top 5 super hero films. This reminds me of when the original was announced. It definitely needs the beef mod done, and the cape will need replacin, and the muscle definition looks weird. I hope inart can do better (they will) but I’m still interested in this. My current BVS Batman is now a museum only figure as the suit is starting to peel after years of extreme poses. I’ll probably buy this, and will definitely buy inart, but this figure needs more work.
Mine is flaking near the abs too…
BvS is my 2nd fav… MoS is my fav..
Yea. Planning to get this and get IA too…
But… do i need so many batfleck? I already have 4..🤣 tact, knightmare, bvs1.0, armored, and flash ver on PO.

This looks great but I’m not the biggest fan of his take on Batman and I didn’t particularly think any of the movies he was in were iconic enough for me to get this.

This announcement is just amazing. I never cared for the first release and this one looks incredible! I love the wired cape, moveable neck and the deluxe base.

I owned the first release a couple times and sold it both times. I just couldn’t get past how funky the legs looked and the lack of articulation. This looks incredible in articulation and proportions although I think I like the upper body sculpt on the first release just a little more. Further pics may prove otherwise.

That Affleck sculpt though...wow! Incredible.

Preordered Deluxe from BBTS, he looks amazing imo. There's always a room for improvements, but no company can please everyone. Honestly I was expecting a higher price, seems InArt truly kicked HT butt haha

Leg shape is less accurate than 1.0 though. Do people even care about accuracy on these things?

The more you look at it, the more it seems like HT just did a stylized take of what's in their mind and didn't look at reference this time.

Back