1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a recieving stock within 10 days notice from bbts, cant wait for this guy. Its my first alien anything so im sure i wont be disappointed like some of you die hards. Not a knock, i know how i am with mgs so i figure some of you are the same with the alien franchise.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I got it too but I contacted CS last night and they said early processing would still happen today. They said the 14 day notice goes out automatically.

My card wasn't charged so I just spoke to them now on live chat and they charged it. Same problem happened to me with the Prime 1 Batman statue. So you have to contact them if your card hasn't been charged yet.

Wish the damn June code would have worked with this. Hope the July one pops up quickly instead of the middle of the month.

I'm thinking about maybe getting this. I recently got my first Hot Toys figure (Classic Predator) and the Warrior is my favorite Xeno design.

Has there been any talk about HT maybe doing new Colonial Marines? I would love to have at least one Marine, but I don't want to pay like $400+ on eBay for one. I know they are making the "Alien" Ripley, but has anything else been rumored or announced? Thanks!

I'm thinking about maybe getting this. I recently got my first Hot Toys figure (Classic Predator) and the Warrior is my favorite Xeno design.

Has there been any talk about HT maybe doing new Colonial Marines? I would love to have at least one Marine, but I don't want to pay like $400+ on eBay for one. I know they are making the "Alien" Ripley, but has anything else been rumored or announced? Thanks!

not from what i have heard ! ripley is out yeah, plus we have big chap and the alien king maquette, that bout it

... but has anything else been rumored or announced? Thanks!

Nope. Not a peep. One would think their willingness to address "2.0"s and time being on our side bodes well...eventually. But not a god damn thing so far. (maybe when marvel and star wars are all played out)

Yeah, I don't mind waiting for awhile (even years) for new Marines, I just would eventually want to get them. Plus they would get alot of re-use out of most of the parts with just some alterations depending on the character.

i don't need any marines or powerloader ripleys, they are just side characters :pfft:

oh if only my wishes dictated what figures would and wouldn't be made.

Back