1:6 CooModel Skulls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received the two sets of these new skulls from coomodel and I figured I would post a thread about them and some other skulls I have in the collection. The nice thing about these new skulls is that they are well detailed and painted, they can be used as a prop or for creating action figures as they can be popped on almost any body type weather it has a neck or not. Thats because they included a spinal neck adapter which was a great Idea.
skulls028.jpg

They come in four colors and also include eyeballs, How cool is that:clap Anyway they are great for creating an evildead poster or ghostrider or zombie or the silver one could be used as wolverines skull or whatever you can come up with.

skulls023.jpg

skulls024.jpg

skulls025.jpg

skulls026.jpg

skulls027.jpg

skulls029.jpg

skulls035.jpg

skulls036.jpg

I've been planning on grabbing some of these!
Thanks for sharing pictures.

They're apparently going to be releasing a whole skeleton in the future sometime.
215045kvlqdehulce5skh9.jpg

Heres a little comparison too some other skulls I have in the collection

skulls038.jpg

This ones the coomodel
skulls037.jpg

this ones ACI cannible skull
skulls031.jpg

these ones were from ebay(not sure who makes them)
skulls030.jpg

This one is an actual 1:6 scale crystal skull:panic:
skulls032.jpg

skulls033.jpg

skulls034.jpg

Well with a handle like The Skull you know I'm gunna have some:lol

I've been planning on grabbing some of these!
Thanks for sharing pictures.

They're apparently going to be releasing a whole skeleton in the future sometime.
215045kvlqdehulce5skh9.jpg

That skeleton is awesome, can't wait to get one of those, just hope the elbow articulation is better then that on the prototype.

Those are fkn awesome , i want some

but i think the eyes are a bit too big

They are abit big but I think its so they don't fall out of the socket:horror

You certainly live up to your name brother :lol

:lol Thank you sir :lol

That's cool, i'm pretty sure there was a thread asking if there were any 1/6 skeletons not too long ago

Yeah that was mine. I'm definitely pleased with how this new one looks. May have to grab one if the price is fair. Should be a lot of fun for dios and such.

Sweet! Looks like a better overall design compared to the GoHero ones... and those are still badass.

I will definitely be in for a couple of these :rock

I dont see how you can believe that. But I respect your opinion.:hi5:

Something about the proportions and the bite that just look wrong to me :dunno

But its definitely the second best option out there. So many of the skulls are so cartoony or just downright awkward looking its nice to finally see some better skulls getting made.

Back