1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt is good, proportions are good, but I dunno. Why is it a dull navy blue instead of black? If it were black, those blue highlights would pop more. It looks like an old faded figure and doesn't look anywhere as good as He-Man and Skeletor.

If this is like $60 or $80 I'll bite, but if it's the typical Mondo BS and they charge some ridiculous amount, I'm passing on this.

EDIT:

Never mind, I just saw the prices on their little Ninja Turtles. Those things are $150 right out of the gate. No way will this Batman be any less. **** that. :lol

NECA would do a better job, for much less.

Not to mention they'll sell the teeny amount of exclusives they do in 3.4 seconds on their website to the scalpers. :lol

OK, the DCC head is not as good as the old Kenner Combat Belt or the Kotobukiya statue, but this thing is horrible!!

WTF is this face!

SDCC-2016-Mondo-Display-006.jpg

The squared forehead and the way-way-on-the-back ears that look like TNBA Bats.
Not to mention the colors.

Not a fan, especially considering that it's Mondo and will inevitability be way overpriced. The Kotobukiya statue coming out looks much better in my opinion. I like that Mondo has shown the series a lot of love with the various prints and vinyl releases they've done but just can't see myself buying this.

Not digging it at the moment. It looks nice in some areas and not so nice in others. I'm not sold on the blue highlights although they are true to the cartoon. This will be way overpriced anyway.

Not a fan, especially considering that it's Mondo and will inevitability be way overpriced. The Kotobukiya statue coming out looks much better in my opinion. I like that Mondo has shown the series a lot of love with the various prints and vinyl releases they've done but just can't see myself buying this.

I can not agree more with you, im still cant believe its 1/6 scale, dc collectibles looks much better than this. I really dont like the blue shading all over the head and body. And the worst part its coming from mondo. The iron giant looks neat apart the somebody got QC issue with the figure. Thank god i go with tony meis custom with this batman. Its just big let down from mondo.

how do they think they can sell something like this and charge in the 2 hundreds for this? blows my mind. these figs definitely look like something that should cost around 50-60 bucks.

It doesn't matter if they're any good or not, anything BTAS related will fly off the shelves.

Wow, I really think Mondo dropped the ball here. Was really looking forward to seeing the final product, but didn't live up to the hype (for me.)

Back