1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do they think they can sell something like this and charge in the 2 hundreds for this? blows my mind. these figs definitely look like something that should cost around 50-60 bucks.

agreed $80 max

454b6a999fb1f643983c20309c22b4f0.jpg

f1c22a0c27e74d5390097e71a5638383.jpg

14b6edb25e350e0da3bc9ec7bba01403.jpg

Great shots, Zod! It really is a pretty cool figure. It's just a shame that Mondo will price people out by trying to put this up against mixed media pieces.

If you're interested in a 12" BTAS Batman, go with this one. Looks better than the Mondo one and will probably be $100 less. :lol

Gentle-Giant-Animated-Batman-Figure-003.jpg

The price tag on it is too damn high for what it is (a blown up 1993 Kenner figure) at 90 bucks, but it'll scratch that 1/6 itch for anyone that needs BTAS in that scale.

If its 60-80bucks it's not bad. Definitely not for Mondo prices. They havent even delivered a single Turtle yet from the 1:6 line

Massively disappointed, those highlights will only make the figure look awkward on display. The search for a true 1/6 BTAS Bats continuities.

I only don't like the painted blue shading (looks very stupid), plus the lack of different expressions and accessories.

I love my Mondo Iron Giant but this does not look good at all. It looks cheap and amateurishly painted.

I kind of want to see what it looks like in promo shots/under proper lighting before I make final judgement. It does look weird as **** and kind of off-putting with the washed out convention lighting, but I am curious if the effect might look better under different conditions.

I kind of want to see what it looks like in promo shots/under proper lighting before I make final judgement. It does look weird as **** and kind of off-putting with the washed out convention lighting, but I am curious if the effect might look better under different conditions.

Any chance they'll change it before production, like Hot Toys sometimes do?

Back