1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mentioned in the stream he will come with multiple heads and many accessories, including 2 Joker fish. Still revising headsculpt.

I hope that don't mess it up. Catwoman came out pretty weird
Also, if he comes with a proper long gun and bang flag, I'll be super happy (assuming the first thing, that is).

I still wish Mondo would deluxe versions with cloth costumes but if no one ever does it, I will still have my customs.

I recently acquired Joker and Two-Face:

50336600913_7b5bfca0cb_b.jpg

MONDO Batman Animated 1:6

I got Catwoman recently and was far more impressed than I thought I would be. The Batman and Mr. Freeze are great, but in the photos Catwoman seemed lacking, and I've always been more of a fan of cloth costumes. But I think she really works.

Recent reviews of all three:

Last edited:
The Mondo Exclusive Black Batman and Mr. Freeze are back in stock on their website if anyone is looking for them.

Confirmed in today's Happy Hour, Joker has been approved and will be released in May/June timeframe.

Designs are done for Batman Beyond. It may be after Joker.

Phantasm is a figure they want to do.

Last edited:
Thats awesome news! Thanks for the update. Question for Anyone who owns mr. Freeze from mondo, how is he? I have $150 store credit from BBTS and been thinking about about pulling the trigger on Mr. Freeze but not sure.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Confirmed in today's Happy Hour, Joker has been approved and will be released in May/June timeframe.

Designs are done for Batman Beyond. It may be after Joker.

Phantasm is a figure they want to do.

Nice! Very nice! A few more characters for TAS and I hope they can speed things up. For Batman Beyond, I'm good with Terry Bats.

Clayface is being discussed. But it may be a hollow rotocast type figure. We also need Penguin, Poison Ivy, Riddler and Bane.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Clayface is being discussed. But it may be a hollow rotocast type figure. We also need Penguin, Poison Ivy, Riddler and Bane.

I'd like a full cast but at the speed they're going, it'll be probably another 10 or so years. I'd be happy with if they can finish the lineup they teased within 2 years which includes Joker, Robin, Batgirl, and Harley. They're just moving too slow.

I agree. My fear is the line dies without most of the essential characters being made. I'd even love a Ventriloquist/Scarface.

Back