1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like BBTS restocked the regular edition Batman(TAS). Unfortunately, it's marked up to $199 but they have a few in-stock if anyone missed out the first time around.

From Mondo's twitter today:
E1YRPaHXEAEtqYO

They said Joker is in production right now.

213682379_10215828770187327_2247646509330277217_n.jpg

Does anyone know of any websites still selling Batman? Either the regular or Black variant.

All green hair is annoying and also kind of a mystery as to whether this is 100% the color it will be. They said they have a paint master that they didn't have at the moment, so they made the renders. The renders from last year had black hair with a green streak just like the show but the portrait wasn't quite right. Now the portrait is great, but the hair...? ****, I'm hoping they just rushed the renders and made an error, but I have a feeling this is it. I didn't think I would say it after that weirdo Catwoman, but I miss Brock.

Does anyone know of any websites still selling Batman? Either the regular or Black variant.
If they were smart they’d rerelease it.
I wasn’t interested in getting the Batman, not interested in the Joker alone either…but I would jump at buying BOTH in a heartbeat.

I really would love for a company to do these characters as mixed media, with real clothes covering those rather unsightly joints.

If they were smart they’d rerelease it.
I wasn’t interested in getting the Batman, not interested in the Joker alone either…but I would jump at buying BOTH in a heartbeat.
I would do the same. Don't want Joker or Batman alone. Would buy both if they offered Batman again. He's impossible to get right now.

About time! Hopefully they won't take forever for a full reveal and preorder date.

The legs better be stronger than Batman’s ..Batman had weak ankles and too top heavy ..couldn’t really keep him in a action pose without the terrible stand he came with :slap

Pretty disappointed in how that Joker looks. Hair needs to be black. Also the leg articulation makes his torso look.... strange.

I'm sure it'll sell well enough, but I really just want Batman Beyond and then I'm out. Mondo still hasn't figured out how to tackle the collectibles game

Back