1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky for me I don’t collect boxes.

Eh, I still consider it part of the package. If I ever decide to flip any of them, it's nicer if the box is in good condition.

They're nice for holding the accessories I'm not using too.

At least I won't have to pay for them to put it in a box. :lol

Almost all of my orders from Sideshow have arrived with scratched boxes. I'd stop ordering from them entirely if they didn't have those SS exclusive accessories.

I just trust BBTS more.

Lol. Exactly!

Just preordered Batman along with Joker. Ask me a year ago if I would spend that kind of money for 2 figures and I would laugh in your face. But damn it, it's worth it for figures of this quality from my 2 favourite movies of all time.
Funny how they get you huh? I stopped collecting last year yet, here i am lol

Funny how they get you huh? I stopped collecting last year yet, here i am lol

IMG_0195.JPG

1/4 Batman Begins
1/4 Joker
Tactical Suit Batman
Gladiator Hulk
MKII Diecast

So more like $197

HAHA Maybe! I like the Mandarin a lot but it just sits in the box in a closet. Might as well go to someone that will enjoy it.

I am on the fence about the Thor figure just because of the Surtur accessory, but I have the AOU one and can't justify this one.

If things hold about true as expected the next 60 days will be expensive with NRDs.

Aquaman $25
Flash $25
Batman $25
Gladiator Thor $25
Yondu $25
Superman $25
Hela $25
and hoping for the Batmobile at $85

so $260 (estimated) with NRDs before October (again, estimate). Ugh!

HAHA Maybe! I like the Mandarin a lot but it just sits in the box in a closet. Might as well go to someone that will enjoy it.

I am on the fence about the Thor figure just because of the Surtur accessory, but I have the AOU one and can't justify this one.

If things hold about true as expected the next 60 days will be expensive with NRDs.

Aquaman $25
Flash $25
Batman $25
Gladiator Thor $25
Yondu $25
Superman $25
Hela $25
and hoping for the Batmobile at $85

so $260 (estimated) with NRDs before October (again, estimate). Ugh!

Im right with you there. I bought RW Thor plus EX 1/4 Joker and BB Batman.

Still expecting Yondu, Hela from Marvel camp.
From DC camp, for sure Batmobile.
Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Superman for sure since I really want the League.
Cyborg is lame...

No the bvs one, but I will settle for the jl one, but hopefully it will have some way to get that Cannon out of the cockpit and add the door

What are the freaking odds. Batman begins on tv lol. Will get this gigure upon release. Gotta secure that ex joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back