1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given how flexible Prime1 has been about taking suggestions on additions to the Jungle Hunter (spine trophy) maybe they can be convinced to add King Willie's head trophy to this City Hunter.

Bet the Prime 1 store exclusives for this will be Danny's necklace and a spear tip.

The blade he fires from his spear gun.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a switch out cut off arm either, although it probably won't suit the chosen pose (Which I still hope isn't final)
I get you. I'd love to see the DX have a battle damaged arm. Wouldn't even mind the statue having the bullet wounds he gets in the slaughterhouse. Would look great with a rebreather

With his pose I can imagine the smart disc, severed arm and net gun on all on his right hand side.

The base kind of looks like the background logos in Bioshock games lol

This pose would look fantastic with a right hand Switch out holding King Willies Head ! A Breather mask for Alt head, A Masked Head, Unmasked Open & Unmasked Closed Mouth. Spear or Smart Disc. Even Battle damaged severed Arm. ****, that would be an Ultimate Predator 2 Piece!!

Attachments

• mmpr-01dx_a0040_pred2_comingsoon 2.jpg
    mmpr-01dx_a0040_pred2_comingsoon 2.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 77
This pose would look fantastic with a right hand Switch out holding King Willies Head ! A Breather mask for Alt head, A Masked Head, Unmasked Open & Unmasked Closed Mouth. Spear or Smart Disc. Even Battle damaged severed Arm. ****, that would be an Ultimate Predator 2 Piece!!
If they have a battle damaged arm, they gotta have a rebreather. Cant wait to see more

This will be an interesting release for sure. What attracted me to the DX for the Jungle Hunter was the trophy hand and the little adornments to make the base my own.

For the City Hunter, I intend to mess with every accessory they throw in. Give me the works: severed arm, spear, disc, netgun, the whole kit and kaboodle. There's so much potential to customize this particular character's look. If they include all the ingredients, the statue will stay fresh for years to come.

Another thing to keep in mind is the lack of competition. There are no 1/3 City Hunters out there and only three in 1/4 -- one of which is nowhere near accurate and the other two which don't have a lot of swap-outs. Prime 1 has an opportunity to set the standard with this guy.

Prime 1 will charge an arm and a leg for this, so I want an extra arm (even if it's severed LOL). I know it's a far stretch but I wouldn't mind Harrigans shotgun as a placeable item on the base, he made that weapon look so badass.

Prime 1 will charge an arm and a leg for this, so I want an extra arm (even if it's severed LOL). I know it's a far stretch but I wouldn't mind Harrigans shotgun as a placeable item on the base, he made that weapon look so badass.
Yeah i feel this will be priced very closely to the 1/3 JH. This should have heaps more accessories too. I imagine this will have an ES of around 500

A 1/3 City hunter should be my holy grail, but I just can't get excited about that teaser pose. I do hope the full reveal changes my mind however. Switch out wise, I'm sure we'll see all of the usual stuff. I just hope that they absolutely nail the bio mask, they put extra effort into the Jungle hunter 1/3 mask and it now looks awesome! I'll expect a similar effort on this one as nobody has got it right yet....

Back