1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever they do, I hope they try to match the format of the 1/3 JH when designing this guy's base. I want to see that black hexagon/diamond border around it and I'd like it to be the same size. That way it's clear they're from the same line and they'll be guaranteed to fit on the same type of table/pedestal/etc.

An alleyway or slaughterhouse theme would be cool because they can bring back the translucent water effect, but I'm not sure what elements they can fit on there to make it interesting. Maybe a fallen cut of beef or the barrel with King Willy's "psychic" bones scattered on it.

Pose-wise I'm a big fan of the spear, but I'd prefer him to hold it vertically at his side so it doesn't stick out of the piece too much.

An alleyway or slaughterhouse theme would be cool because they can bring back the translucent water effect, but I'm not sure what elements they can fit on there to make it interesting. Maybe a fallen cut of beef or the barrel with King Willy's "psychic" bones scattered on it.

Awesome idea with the barrel and bones. Aslong as they do a King Willy head ill be sweet with whatever base they choose

It's so similar to the 1/4 though. I don't know if they will do that. Plus a base that huge will cost a fortune. Considering that the 1/3 Jungle is absolutely going to be 2300 -3k

Oh I just meant in terms of the pose. They could probably change the base to tone it down or do something a little different, but my guess is that the pose would be very similar to this as it will pair well with the JH.

mmpr-01dx_a0040_pred2_comingsoon.jpg

Im actually a fan of the pose tbh. Caught me off guard big time seeing this. Will have a reaction vid going up shortly
City Hunter pose is looking ace, I'm almost more excited for that one. Jungle Hunter is ok, really bummed that none of his hands hold anything.

Last edited:
Nice clean pose, could be epic.

Wonder if it comes with King Willy's head (and not just a faceless skull). Possible of multiple attachments for the arm not holding the spear. It'll likely have the disc, and possibly the net gun. Would be a gutsy move to also include the chopped off arm. Imagine it includes an alien skull!

Hmmm, I'm not immediately in love with the pose in that silhouette. but I am looking forward to seeing more. I really hope that they nail the hero mask on this!

Just a quick overexposed transformation to see some more details. It's looking great and I like the simple base.

Polish_20210623_185039982.jpg

Back