Action Figure 1/12 Threezero - Avengers: Infinity Saga - Iron Man Mark 43 DLX Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, last good looking suit they ever made imo.

Looks a notch above Figuarts detail wise for about the same price (at least these days). Might get one, but interested to see what their Hulkbuster looks like. All the 1/12 versions so far have been bonkers expensive, I've just enjoyed my $30 Legends one instead

1/4 vs 1/12 Figuarts
h46XlZs.jpg

I've honestly gotten a lot more enjoyment out of the smaller scales as 1/6 gets more and more fragile and expensive
pQSiAZu.jpg

Who are the best of those companies? I suspect it might be Mafex, right? I wonder how Threezero are likely to compare.

And is this Hulkbuster below a different company altogether or one of the above just by an alternate name

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/45152

Mafex made their Iron Man figures when they were still pretty crappy at QC. Comicave and SH Figuarts are the best 1/12 Iron Man lines. Figma hasn't put anything out in forever for this and Hasbro is Hasbro.

Thanks for those responses.

Y'know, I ultimately couldn't bring myself to spend the moola on the Hot Toys Hulkbuster - its size was another factor. But I think on future viewings of Age of Ultron I may still wish I had it represented in the collection - a 1/12 scale version might fit the bill. I'll see what ThreeZero comes up with.

According to the interview with the threezero founder on their YouTube channel (around 8:00), we will be getting other characters than Iron Man. They talked specifically about doing more than ?mecha? characters. Glad they confirmed that, hope we see a Captain America from them soon.

Do you think they will do Mark 42 and all the line of Iron Mans? I think they are fantastic!

I love it. BBTS sends me a week's advance warning that the single, cheap, tiny little HIYA Toys Alien Warrior I ordered is coming into stock. And for this much more expensive figure? Not a peep. All of a sudden it's in and I'm being charged. I mean, I think I had space on my card but wtf :lol

Finally got my Mark 43 after its long Xmas stay in a depot.

Excellent little figure. Comparing it to a movie screengrab I see it's pretty much bang-on. The shoulder guards are a smidge high but it's a minor nitpick.

Awfully tempted now to go ahead and order that Iron Patriot and I'm very eager to see their Captain America - might make sense for it to be the Age of Ultron suit to go with their choice of Iron Man. Still no idea if we're talking about mixed media dolls or all-sculpted figures for human characters though....

Guess I only posted my pics in the main threezero thread, I'll copy it here too. Very happy with the 43, I think I may end up ordering the Patriot as well. I long ago got rid of my HT 1/6 Iron Patriot, it'd be nice to have the colors again on the shelf for 1/3 the price

------------------------
43 finally showed up, very nice figure

With the ZD 42, same scale, the ZD definitely looks sloppier side by side. Lighter, less articulation, etc. It should be considering the price difference
ZUOKTlt.jpg

With Figuarts, King Arts, ZD. Blows the Figuarts out of the water, considering the going rate nowdays for SHF often exceeds the TZ price point by a lot they are a joke. A peer to King Arts in quality level, and KA were so damn expensive at MSRP. I've had multiple broken arms with very crap plastic shoulder joints with KA too, I don't think that's possible with this TZ
GEVB6Gb.jpg

KaXov4R.jpg

This figure is heavy and solid as a rock, the joints are very strong (but not just stuck or anything, move smoothly), all the lines and details are sharp and clean. There's quite the layers of engineering at work in the joints. I'd call it a shrunken HT but the 42/43 HT is such an old model at this point I think its probably worse than this, more soft in the linework and looser. The Hulkbuster should be a beast
lBFnrBs.jpg

hCX9Yu9.jpg

9C2RhM2.jpg

Back