1:1 Scale HOT TOYS Armored Batman from Batman V Superman... that's LIFESIZE, folks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love seeing this kind of stuff, but obviously very few are going to buy it. Wonder if a high end comic shop or two will get one for display more than to sell.

i think this will be done.....we'll see if PO actually comes up..looks like promo material is ready so..

Boy I think this indicates HT will go DEEP into the BvS line...

i think this will be done.....we'll see if PO actually comes up..looks like promo material is ready so..

Boy I think this indicates HT will go DEEP into the BvS line...

Depending on how the movie turns out (high expectations) I hope so! 1:1 is nothing for me, room and money-wise :lol but cool to see anyway and I also think there will be some who will get this for home or display use as a customer-magnet. :mummy

Also could imagine this is mostly crafted by another team, not by the guys who take care for the 1/6 figures. They have shown quite a few cool 1/1 figures or statues on conventions as display pieces already while many 1/6 figures were released and these are crafted completely differently than 1/6 figures for sure, probably a fibre-reinforced plastic / resin mix.

Last edited:
Wonder if this will actually get released......

I'd say yes.

they have done outrageous stuff in the past (Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighter, etc) but they've never bothered with promo pics like this, and they are even announcing a line that starts with this guy.

Having said that, I don't see many buying a fat batman from a movie that has high chances for completely sucking based on what has been shown. Odd choice.

Pretty cool. Not sure why there is so much hate about them doing this on Facebook. Its pretty cool. Nothing I can afford but awesome of those who can.

2lnxqvm.jpg

Don't really have a source. It's just that since they are starting 1:1 line and making armored Batman they would also make a 1:1 Superman to go with it.

As predicted it's in line with sideshows own lifesize stuff, what a shock!
And way beyond the 2k and 4K a lot of people estimated...God bless their innocence :rotfl

$1600 NRD...WOW
This is nuts- crazy good nuts but love to hear if anyone here actually is POing
Wonder if BBTS will carry it?

...and yes I called it- $8k a few pages back!:lol

Back