1:1 Scale HOT TOYS Armored Batman from Batman V Superman... that's LIFESIZE, folks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next one will be Drax.

And somehow that thing will still be less expensive than the Side Show Beetlejuice figure :lol

:lol:lol

giphy.gif

I'll be buying one to open for display, one to take apart and customize and one to keep in the box. Three should do it.

Hope there's a nice $600 cape made available, anyone make an interest thread?

I'll be buying one to open for display, one to take apart and customize and one to keep in the box. Three should do it.

Hope there's a nice $600 cape made available, anyone make an interest thread?

Can you tell if the socks are accurate?

I'd figure buying the part out from toy anxiety and building your own would be cheaper.

Yeah, that's true.

I wonder how many AA batteries the head and base takes. I'm sure it's some Jerry rigged screwed in panel that shuts off after 15 minutes before you have to unscrew everything again.

Can you tell if the socks are accurate?

I'd look into a custom, just to be sure.

Also, this better have rooted hair and a rubberized Affleck mouth that won't crack or disintegrate after one use.

Well if SSC can make money selling 1:1 scale pieces, I'm sure HT can make even more money doing it. But damn. I can't imagine they would sell more than 100 of these in total.

This could be Howard's personal project. It will get canned and the prototype will be displayed in his mansion.

Ok, this is odd as hell. Howard has got a serious problem with his armor fetish. Frack this thing and make sure you get the regular Batman figure right!!

Only REAL surprise they didn't start the 1/1 line with an IM armor....

Keaton Batman or Ledger Joker would tempt me. I'm more excited to see their to-do list. I see multiple IM's being done. But a Terminator or Predator sould be great to see. But, this is far far far beyond my budget.

Back