1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

I'll disagree 'coz I only own the diecast 46 and spent hours amazed by the engineering and details. Tho HT is beginning to price me out.

Gotta pass on these "variants" tho - I keep my figs in loose film groups and for me these don't represent EG the way I can afford, or have space for.

Diecast 46 was not $400+

It's a good figure, I got mine for $130 new at sideshow, and even though I like it, I would never have paid full price for mine.

And I gotta say, the engineering here isn't as impressive when you see what SHF can do in 6 inch scale for a fraction of the price. (this is likely where I lose a lot of you):lol No light features, but the range of articulation is far greater than what the Hot Toy can do.

There should be individual releases, and one big Deluxe set. Including different heads for various male characters (Cap, Tony, Hawkeye, AntMan..etc) since they all wore the same suit. And maybe ankle extenders to make them different heights. Obviously there's a few characters that wouldn't work with..

Wouldn't you still be spending the same amount of money to get them all on the shelf at once, though? Only now you wind up with a bunch of extra parts.

Luckily there would be zero temptation for me to get any other characters in the suits. Stark would be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't you still be spending the same amount of money to get them all on the shelf at once, though? Only now you wind up with a bunch of extra parts.

Not everyone would want them all (I personally don't want any). And some people like to change up their displays. That's why I said Individual releases along side one Deluxe release. It's not like most collectors buy 2 of the same figure because it comes with 2 different head sculpts/alternate looks. How many people will buy 2 Ronin/Hawkeye figures to have both looks on the shelf at the same time? That's why they did a regular for Hawkeye, and a deluxe for Hawkeye or Ronin..

Plus you could sell of the heads that you would never use.

All I can think with that trashed Ion Man helmet is Somewhere In Time Iron Maiden's Eddie, but I suspect that's just me

(And I didn't think that during the film, it's specifically that accessory there)

FlatEarlyCock-size_restricted.gif

Nebula: check
Quantum suits: check

Need a new headsculpt. :(

I actually might get this depending on price. I liked the way they looked on screen and dug this whole sequence. It's definitely a retooling but I'm sure HT will price it at a brand new status so that'll be the dealbreaker. Having them all lined up in this suit might be a cool display.

I’m not sure Hot Toys will make all of the team in these suits. Tony, Steve and Nat, definitely, maybe Scott but I have doubts about the rest. Perhaps depending on how well these sell?

10 characters in Quantum garb in total (3 teams)...

1. Tony
2. Steve
3. Scott
4. Bruce
----
5. Clint
6. Nat
7. Nebula
8. Rhodey
------
9. Rocket
10. Thor

I'll take them all, cheers (if that's how HT rolls)

10 characters in Quantum garb in total (3 teams)...

1. Tony
2. Steve
3. Scott
4. Bruce
----
5. Clint
6. Nat
7. Nebula
8. Rhodey
------
9. Rocket
10. Thor

I'll take them all, cheers (if that's how HT rolls)

Yeah, as a competitionist, i'll likely get them all as well if they are released. Probably will wait a bit till more of them are announced before I go down this road though because its kinda all or nothing haha. (then again who am I kidding, i'd get Steve and Tony no matter what, because reasons haha).

Man that battle damaged Mk 50 helmet looks bada$$

I wonder if they're gonna do a quantum suit war machine

Yeah, as a competitionist, i'll likely get them all as well if they are released. Probably will wait a bit till more of them are announced before I go down this road though because its kinda all or nothing haha. (then again who am I kidding, i'd get Steve and Tony no matter what, because reasons haha).

I'll just get everything they put out...although I may need to rethink my Endgame display. If HT does put out all 10, I'll probably just give a whole shelf to the Quantum Team and then have a different shelf for the other EG figures.

Looks nice but I'm not diving down the rabbit hole to get all the group in their Quantum suits.

It is cool, but I actually kind of think I’d want the BD Mk 50 helmet accessory more than I would the figure. :lol

Looks good! :yess: Depending on the price I may pick this one up. :)

Diecast 46 was not $400+

It's a good figure, I got mine for $130 new at sideshow, and even though I like it, I would never have paid full price for mine.

And I gotta say, the engineering here isn't as impressive when you see what SHF can do in 6 inch scale for a fraction of the price. (this is likely where I lose a lot of you):lol No light features, but the range of articulation is far greater than what the Hot Toy can do.

Far as I remember I paid full price - nah, I hear ya, some of the smaller scales are impressive as well. No regrets from me except wish I could've afforded a second one just because. Luv that IM. Been pondering the Mark VII for a while.

Congrats tho to anyone picking these up - but will be pass for me.

I don’t understand who would get this over another IM figure.

I don't understand how some people don't understand that some people don't have to choose one figure OR another figure.

There are some very stupid people here.
With very little understanding or intelligence.
Ten seconds with a little bit of brain power would come up with one or two reasons why a fan of this look would choose it.
But we are dealing with beings of low-level understanding.

Back