1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

I think the figure looks great, but disappointed that this was the release. I was really hoping for someone that hasn't been made yet, like Okoye, Rescue or Valkyrie.

Which of the 3 Ant-Man helmets is it a repaint of?

None of them. Superfan up there doesn't know what he's talking about. It just shares design elements with the AntMan suit because the Quantum suits are based on Pym tech.

It’s not an exact repaint, but the mold was used to create this one for sure..

Why not reveal the secret accessories for Cap and Iron Man or even the new HS of Endgame Cap instead? :gah:

It’s not an exact repaint, but the mold was used to create this one for sure..

That's like saying every single iron man helmet uses the same mold.

I think the only one of these I might consider is Hawkeye, since he's the only character who had any kind of memorable scene while wearing the suit.

Depending on the price I might get this to represent Tony from Endgame because Iron Man dollies aren't worth $400+

Depending on the price I might get this to represent Tony from Endgame because Iron Man dollies aren't worth $400+

If the secret accessory is the Nano Gauntlet with lightup function, it might be worth it.

Can someone change the title of this thread to the usual format?

Easy easy pass for me. Next.

I'll disagree 'coz I only own the diecast 46 and spent hours amazed by the engineering and details. Tho HT is beginning to price me out.

Gotta pass on these "variants" tho - I keep my figs in loose film groups and for me these don't represent EG the way I can afford, or have space for.

And here we go with the portal suits....

I've got an inkling this partiucular one will be worth a lot in the future once everything's been said and done.
That being said, won't consider pre-ordering unless it's dirt cheap -- which it won't be.

If it's worth a lot in the future Hot Toys will just reissue it.

I'd like to see how many they end up doing, I like the suits even though they weren't on screen much. Last time the whole team was together

Hoping Sideshow put him up soon so I can redeem a soon to expire $25 code.

There should be individual releases, and one big Deluxe set. Including different heads for various male characters (Cap, Tony, Hawkeye, AntMan..etc) since they all wore the same suit. And maybe ankle extenders to make them different heights. Obviously there's a few characters that wouldn't work with..

Back