1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Wonder if Rocket will come as a deluxe option with 2nd figure of team suit Quantum Realm Rocket? Then you could do the scene where they all put their hands together in a circle with Rocket reaching up from below!

Wonder if they’ll do the platform, sort of like the gantry, HOA and Prehensile Tony displays. Actually surprised that Tony doesn’t come with a section of the platform so if you got them all, you could piece it together.

I really like these "team" suits. They remind me of the Iron Legion design.

Avengers002_01.jpg59927309_10156228307182344_1221443670545268736_n.jpg

Kinda surprised these didn’t go up for order today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Im going to pass on all the white suits. I hope they announce fat Thor soon

Same here. No way I'm going the tech suit rabbit hole.

The Quantum Suits look cool....but they just didn't do anything in them. Fat Norse Thor please!

True. But I think the majority of people only have one Hulk in their collection due to his size. I don’t think Professor Hulk would be the only Hulk someone would have as their sole representation. I would think only die-hard fans of the character, or completionists of this particular line or IW would get him.

Honestly I think Professor Hulk will do okay because of his size. I’ve been considering getting an Endgame Hulk to represent the character in my collection since it’s basically the same design just smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ht.JPG

He’s the same price as Black Widow. Not bad, but the time travel suits just don’t tempt me.

Honestly I think Professor Hulk will do okay because of his size. I’ve been considering getting an Endgame Hulk to represent the character in my collection since it’s basically the same design just smaller.

You think so? That makes sense that his slightly smaller size could possibly make him appealing being that it’s more space friendly. I just kind of consider him a Hulk variant though and not what your traditional classic Hulk would look like, such as in the vein of A1 or AoU Hulk. And I would just think that if people are going to have only one Hulk, they’d be more apt to get more a traditional look for the character.

Wonder if Rocket will come as a deluxe option with 2nd figure of team suit Quantum Realm Rocket? Then you could do the scene where they all put their hands together in a circle with Rocket reaching up from below!

Wonder if they’ll do the platform, sort of like the gantry, HOA and Prehensile Tony displays. Actually surprised that Tony doesn’t come with a section of the platform so if you got them all, you could piece it together.

I was hoping the team figures would come with connectible diorama platform stands....although to be honest, I'm just thrilled to be getting the figures.

Maybe Hot Toys will look at doing a Quantum platform at some point down the road.

We’ve all been saying we want a Tony Stark figure. But I don’t think it’s this one...
I want a ‘normal’ looking Stark. Maybe how he looked when he went back to the 70’s.
but boy, I want that battle damaged helmet!!

I was hoping the team figures would come with connectible diorama platform stands....although to be honest, I'm just thrilled to be getting the figures.

Maybe Hot Toys will look at doing a Quantum platform at some point down the road.

That's not a bad idea and would give people an incentive to buy them all. However I'd rather these were as bare bones as possible to keep them affordable

We’ve all been saying we want a Tony Stark figure. But I don’t think it’s this one...
I want a ‘normal’ looking Stark. Maybe how he looked when he went back to the 70’s.
but boy, I want that battle damaged helmet!!

I hope they make a Mech Test 2.0. That would be my perfect Stark!

Cave Tony and Mark 1 DX set would break the forum.

I'm actually surprised so many people are interested in this. It's just so blah to me and is just a boring figure with no accessories that will cost $250 probably.

Back