1/6 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Hmm...I'm good.

But is it me or does Tony look like a bobble head with that body?

Im going to pass on all the white suits. I hope they announce fat Thor soon

I have absolutely no problem with this headsculpt. It’s better than the one coming on the Mk 85 so far

Well, color me surprised. Looks kind of neat, but hard to imagine this being a get for anyone except completionists... which, to be fair, there will probably be quite a few this time. Also interesting how much they’re committing to that Stark gauntlet design for prop collectibles. What is it, 3 different versions?

Looks like they're doing a bunch of this on the characters. It's all an easy pass for me. Never cared for these suits and as basic as they are, they're going to sell for $250+

Well this is one I can definitely live without. I really hope they're not going to waste time producing these suits for every character.

Easy money for HT, reuse bodies and sell for $265 each. Passing on figs, but may try to acquire the headsculpts at some point.

Anybody getting to get all of them

Looks like they've blonded up the hair. Sculpt still looks devoid of emotion.

really liked Stark's "smirk" look at Cap during Caps speech just before they jump into the quantum realm.

I’ll grab this and Steve. Hopefully the Cap figure will come with the broken shield because I plan to have quantum suit Steve holding the whole one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to see how the BW and Hulk version will look

I'm pretty much just going to display this with the helmet on.

Not sure I see the appeal to this figure (or any of the Time Heist suits) as all they're gonna be to be recognizable characters are their heads

For the most part your right, ignoring the ones with irregular body shapes - Rocket, Hulk and War Machine, with the helmets on you might be able to guess between Widow and Nebula but the only one you will easily be able to pick out would be Ant-Man as he uses his regular helmet.

【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Team Suit) Collectible Figure】

Meh. If I were to grab a quantum suit figure it would be this one but for now it’s a pretty hard pass. Do want that damaged helmet though when it gets parted out. Wonder what other held-back accessories the other figures will come with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are probably going to get people to buy these suits by including accessories that should come with their regular suits.

They repainted the antman helmet....lmfao

I don't understand how some people don't understand that some people don't have to choose one figure OR another figure.

I don't understand how some people don't understand how some people don't understand that some people DO have to choose one figure over another.

This suit material looks like the Spider-man Tech Suit. At least there's almost no way to damage it since they barely did anything in EG. The extent of the articulation in the photos is lifting one arm lol.

Back