Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin hit Zimmerman in the nose and broke it, then proceeded to get on top of Zimmerman and continue to hit him and smash his head on the concrete, more than once. Martin was not unarmed, he used the concrete as his weapon. If someone would have slammed my head into the concrete even once I would have looked at that as they clearly have an intent to kill me or at least cause me severe bodily harm and would have done the exact same thing that Zimmerman did. Justice was served tonight.

I have a question... Why?

Why did Martin attack Zimmerman, what was his reason for attacking him?

It seems clear they got into a scuffle but why? Who threw the first punch?

It seems clear they got into a scuffle but why?

Probably for following him. He picked a fight with the wrong person, it ended bad for him.

It seems clear they got into a scuffle but why? Who threw the first punch?

Probably for following him, but you can't throw a punch at someone for following you.

Even if Zimmerman threw the first punch he still had enough injuries to use the amount of force he used to defend himself.

If you call slamming someones head into the ground and breaking their nose nothing then your mind has already been brainwashed. I suggest you read up on the case instead of listening to what Al Sharpton and Nancy Grace have been peddling. Simple question for you. Your on your back. Someone is bashing your head into the ground. You can't get them off you. You're flailing your arms around. Your hand bumps against a rock. What do you do? Let yourself continue to be pummelled?

Simple question for you. You see a suspicious person. What do you do? Just follow them through the damn neighborhood?Or do you call the police and fall back? Funny thing, I don't like al Sharpton that much and I barely listen to what he has to say. If that big dude let that skinny kid beat the hell out of him then he must be the weakest man in the world.
Im not going to discuss this further since I don't want to get into a ongoing dumbass argument. This thread will be locked soon.:wave:peace

He's a thug from the neighborhood and his natural instincts when someone hits him up in the middle of the night is to knock them out and not hesitate for him to pull a weapon out, how did he know it wasn't a rival gang member? That's the way he grew up in his environment, its his form of self defense. I doubt this guy announced himself as a Neighborhood watch, and why was he patrolling alone by himself with a weapon and not a flashlight or a whistle. There's a reason Cop's cruise bad neighborhood's with partners, they are trained to assess situations like this properly and they sure as hell don't patrol solo, following potential criminals home.

Last edited:
Simple question for you. You see a suspicious person. What do you do? Just follow them through the damn neighborhood?Or do you call the police and fall back? Funny thing, I don't like al Sharpton that much and I barely listen to what he has to say. If that big dude let that skinny kid beat the hell out of him then he must be the weakest man in the world.
Im not going to discuss this further since I don't want to get into a ongoing dumbass argument. This thread will be locked soon.:wave:peace
So you're not going to post any more then? Good, thanks.

It might not be that clear cut. If that skinny dude cold cocks you in the back or side of the head your going to be dazed. Then if they get you to the ground and on top of you your even more worse off. Not to mention if your nose breaks in the process. Then take into account your head getting bashed into the ground while trying to get your senses back.

That is a life size cutout Of Trayvon Martin. Little? Please!
o-CUT-570.jpg

Just a scratch.
images

Last edited:
But you simplified things a bit to much...

Zimmerman should have stayed by his car sure... But if his neighborhood was getting robbed a lot and I can see being upset..

Following someone is not a crime.

Beating someone up is.

Florida Law says you can stand your ground and protect yourself.

Zimmerman got the snot knocked out of him.

Martin got shot.

If you watched the case at all there was not enough to convict him.. The prosecution witnesses looked like witnesses for the defendant.

All the evidence seemed to point to Zimmerman's story being true.

The Press tuned this into a case that really should have been not even a blip on the radar but they tried making it about race. Some even tried calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic.

I hope the media learns something from this.. But they didn't with the Duke Lacrosse team so I sure they wont with this.

Good to know, I guess i won't go to Florida. If I get into an altercation with someone and I happen to be handing him his arse, i better pray he does not have a license to carry a weapon cause he has a right to just shoot me dead. All this means is every gun totting coward who thinks they are tough can pick a fight with anyone because if they get the crap kicked out of them its okay to kill the other person.

He's a thug from the neighborhood and his natural instincts when someone hits him up in the middle of the night is to knock them out and not hesitate for him to pull a weapon out, how did he know it wasn't a rival gang member? That's the way he grew up in his environment, its his form of self defense. I doubt this guy announced himself as a Neighborhood watch, and why was he patrolling alone by himself with a weapon and not a flashlight or a whistle. There's a reason Cop's cruise bad neighborhood's with partners, they are trained to assess situations like this properly and they sure as hell don't foot patrol solo, following potential criminals home.

A thug? Why is he a thug.

So you're not going to post any more then? Good, thanks.
Why? So you can spout dumb **** on how stalking and shooting a kid and profiling him as a thug is a good thing? No thanks.:cuckoo:

Good to know, I guess i won't go to Florida. If I get into an altercation with someone and I happen to be handing him his arse, i better pray he does not have a license to carry a weapon cause he has a right to just shoot me dead.

If he feels that your intent is to kill him or cause him great bodily harm he certainly does.

Good to know, I guess i won't go to Florida. If I get into an altercation with someone and I happen to be handing him his arse, i better pray he does not have a license to carry a weapon cause he has a right to just shoot me dead. All this means is every gun totting coward who thinks they are tough can pick a fight with anyone because if they get the crap kicked out of them its okay to kill the other person dead.

This is true.. Know the laws of the state you are in... If you go up to someone in Florida and start beating the crap out of them then yes they can defend themselves with lethal force..

Stay out of these states also

◾Alabama
◾Arizona
◾Florida
◾Georgia
◾Indiana
◾Kentucky
◾Louisiana
◾Mississippi
◾Montana
◾Nevada
◾New Hampshire
◾Oklahoma
◾Pennsylvania
◾Tennessee
◾Texas
◾Utah

this does not include other states that have some sort of Stand your Ground type judicial interpretation of their self-defense laws

I'm not saying anything either way. I wasn't there when it happened. I wasn't on the jury either.

A thug? Why is he a thug.

Why? So you can spout dumb **** on how stalking and shooting a kid and profiling him as a thug is a good thing? No thanks.:cuckoo:

Thought you weren't going to post anymore? You have no clue what you're talking about. You bought hook, line, and sinker what the media was trying to peddle. Thank God justice saw through the smokescreen and came away with the correct verdict. Now, you're not going to reply to this right? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back