Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i fought all my friends at one stage or another its no big deal a broke nose hurts for one day, its soon forgotten,guy wants to be some kind of vigilante seems par for the course, but guns do make men out of mice

Fought all your friends?? What are you doing wrong??? :)

A sad day for a family and a hellish future for another. This guy will be paranoid for a long long time.

I swear this just happened to me about an hour ago. I was on my way home from the movies. The same vehicle followed me almost the whole way home. Pulled into my same development. I actually didn't go home, went up a couple streets and doubled back when they turned. I didn't lay in wait for them. I know these things happen sometime. If I felt I was being followed I would have called the police. Martin had a phone. Instead of calling his girlfriend he should have called the police.

I'm not saying he made the right choice, mind you. It's just fight or flight. Some humans have more logic then others. A 17 year kid might not.

Not defending, just saying.

The media really fueled this by constantly putting up these younger pictures of Trayvon, instead of the more recent pictures of him where he looks just like a Thug. Trayvon was not the Angel the media made him out to be, he was suspended from school and had illegal drugs in his system that night.

picture-of-trayvon-trying-to-look-gangsta.jpg

Trayvon-Martin-Thug.png

500x500

2 punches....wheres the limit,he initiated it by putting a gun in his belt leaving his house and going looking for someone to prove his masculinity against.......i would be with you if trevon pulled his pants down and started really demasculating this fat boy......but he did no such thing.....a bloody nose?

lol...
Go figure..
I wonder..I mean who would have thought.. A neighborhood watch guy is going around the neighborhood and spots a guy. A neighborhood that has had a bunch of breaking in the past couple months. He follows the teenager, not a kid while on the phone with dispatch, NOT police. Dispatch advices to not follow. Dispatch has no say on what you do..they are not the police. Then he follows more to get the address where he is around because he has a bad vibe about this teenager. When he turns around and is walking back to his car he is attacked. Go figure. The guy he had a bad feeling about attacked him. Now, the person is on top of him bashing his head into the concrete sidewalk. He is bigger then you while in better shape. But, thats ok since you were just trying to do your job as a neighborhood watch and report suspicious activity as any neighborhood watch person would have done in the same situation. But, now you are being violently attacked by this little boy who can do no harm. Yes, your life's in danger and you shot him.

It sucks when people do there job trying to help there community out. Z had a bad feeling about this kid and it ended up turing out right. Turns out he dealt with guns himself, weed, and had woman's jewelry and such in his bag at one point.

Last edited:
Martin hit Zimmerman in the nose and broke it, then proceeded to get on top of Zimmerman and continue to hit him and smash his head on the concrete, more than once. Martin was not unarmed, he used the concrete as his weapon. If someone would have slammed my head into the concrete even once I would have looked at that as they clearly have an intent to kill me or at least cause me severe bodily harm and would have done the exact same thing that Zimmerman did. Justice was served tonight.
:exactly::clap:goodpost:

The media really fueled this by constantly putting up these younger pictures of Trayvon, instead of the more recent pictures of him where he looks just like a Thug. Trayvon was not the Angel the media made him out to be, he was suspended from school and had illegal drugs in his system that night.

How the media handled this was frustrating.

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-fake-photo-via-pinterest.png

Looks like an average kid.

Sad but true. Teenagers become who they are as a adult by learning through their rebellious years.

lol...
Go figure..
I wonder..I mean who would have thought.. A neighborhood watch guy is going around the neighborhood and spots a guy. A neighborhood that has had a bunch of breaking in the past couple months. He follows the teenager, not kid while on the phone with dispatch, NOT police. Dispatch advices to not follow. Dispatch has no say on what you do..they are not the police. Then he follows more to get the address where he is around because he has a bad vibe about this teenager. When he turns around and is walking back to his car he is attacked. Go figure. The guy he had a bad feeling about attacked him. Now, the person is on top of him bashing his head into the concrete sidewalk and is bigger then you while in better shape. But, thats ok since you were just trying to do your job as a neighborhood watch and report suspicious activity as any neighborhood watch person would have done in the same situation. But, now you are being violently attacked by this little boy who can do no harm. Yes, your life's in danger and he shot him.

It sucks when people do there job trying to help there community out. Z had a bad feeling about this kid and it ended up turing out right. Turns out he dealt with guns himself, weed, and had woman's jewelry and such in his bag at one point.

Dispatch told him not to follow because

1. Zimmerman could be injured or killed by this suspect.
2. Zimmerman could injure or kill the suspect.

They had every right to tell him to steer clear and wait for the proffessionals. He should've heeded their advice

I will say that if the roles were reversed that I am not sure Martin would have been as lucky as Zimmerman in court.

Of course we would have never heard about it because the media would have ignored the story.

Sad but true. Teenagers become who they are as a adult by learning through their rebellious years.

Dispatch told him not to follow because

1. Zimmerman could be injured or killed by this suspect.
2. Zimmerman could injure or kill the suspect.

They had every right to tell him to steer clear and wait for the proffessionals. He should've heeded their advice

I understand this, but at no point does he have to follow their advice. People are confusing dispatch with police when making arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back