Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You again? Please get off my nuts bro.

tumblr_ljkl95zPMf1qj0zk3o1_250.gif

Anyone unhappy with the verdict should take an hour to educate themselves on the facts of the case that were presented to the jury. The job of the jury is to hear that facts presented to them and make a judgment based on those facts. Fact is, the facts supported Zimmerman. End of story. Prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmermann's guilt. The jury made the right decision based on what they were given.

My guess is the majority of people upset are either unaware of the facts or only watched the trail through their chosen news providers slant on the case. Or both. Most people can't see past their own biases.

Well said!:exactly:

The right verdict was reached. Accept it and move on. I hope all the race baiting won't go out of hand. Leave the rioting to the other countries.:slap

People are already rioting over this. Trashing police cars, and creating civil unrest, all in the name of "justice" :rotfl

https://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_23657590/protesters-san-francisco-oakland-gather-denounce-zimmerman-verdict

is so f'd up how people in Florida that have been following the case closely didn't riot or anything, they were just peacefully protesting all night.

Yet people in San Francisco that probably didn't closely follow the case at all are rioting and destroying property. It is almost like they were just waiting for the verdict to start rioting. :slap

The evidence suggest that Zimmerman was attacked and was getting his head bashed into the ground. Doesn't matter that Zimmerman was following him or if he even asked him what he was doing. You cannot physically attack someone because they are following you. Once Martin assaulted Zimmerman and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger he was fighting for his life. The evidence backed his claims up and justice prevailed.

:exactly:

florida law says if you just feel your life is in imminent danger, then you can use deadly force to defend yourself. i think getting your head smashed into the sidewalk constitutes imminent danger. as the defense successfully presented, trayvon's weapon was the sidewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back