Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpwrczymEy1qjpq1mo1_500.jpg

omfg!!!!!! hahahaahahahaah

There is truth to that... No doubt.. I had no stake in the case either other then how the media handled it.

But like I said I agree don't follow people...

On the other hand if you think you are being followed does not mean turn around and fight..

What the F ever happened to talking and communicating. Probably could have saved a life and saved the tax payers a lot of money.

That's exactly what it seems that that all of the verdict bashers everywhere are saying. Minus the SSF part lol.

People need to understand that Zimmerman absolutely couldn't have been proven guilty because of a lack of evidence and lack of eye witnesses. Whenever there is no concrete evidence the benefit of the doubt will always go to the defendant.

The verdict bashers have only watched the news channels that have the pictures of little 13 year old innocent looking Trayvon on them and think that must be exactly how he looked when he was shot. Also, the news really likes to completely discredit the FACT that he had marijuana in his system. If the news would have shown how Trayvon really looked there would be a lot less people against this verdict.

The thing I didn't like about this is how he pretty much beat the crap out of this guy for following him.
that is not something a regular person does. Specially if the guy is following you and looks "creepy"

Something that made me wonder was, what if the person following him was not Zimmerman but what if it was an off duty officer or something? Trayvon would have beat the crap out of the person, but there would be no case. Like, I'm not defending Zimmerman because he was an idiot for following Trayvon. Yes he was stupid. But why would Trayvon jump him like that? like, wtf?

Also, the news really likes to completely discredit the FACT that he had marijuana in his system.

He was baked? That explains why he might've set on Zimmerman - looked like the kind of guy who'd be carrying some choice munchies.

Anyone unhappy with the verdict should take an hour to educate themselves on the facts of the case that were presented to the jury. The job of the jury is to hear that facts presented to them and make a judgment based on those facts. Fact is, the facts supported Zimmerman. End of story. Prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmermann's guilt. The jury made the right decision based on what they were given.

My guess is the majority of people upset are either unaware of the facts or only watched the trail through their chosen news providers slant on the case. Or both. Most people can't see past their own biases.

Anyone who objects to the ruling in this case should go out and rent or buy 12 angry men. It is the duty of the jury to either find the defendant not guilty or guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The truth is that I don't know what happened that night, as I wasn't there, but what I do know is that, if a shadow of doubt was cast, according to our legal system, Zimmerman was not guilty. If people don't like that, perhaps they should take it up with Washington (D.C., not the President).

At the end of the day, there is only one certainty: a young man lost his life, and it could've been avoided. Regardless of whether it was Zimmerman's fault or Martin's.

Anyone unhappy with the verdict should take an hour to educate themselves on the facts of the case that were presented to the jury. The job of the jury is to hear that facts presented to them and make a judgment based on those facts. Fact is, the facts supported Zimmerman. End of story. Prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmermann's guilt. The jury made the right decision based on what they were given.

My guess is the majority of people upset are either unaware of the facts or only watched the trail through their chosen news providers slant on the case. Or both. Most people can't see past their own biases.

QFT. :lecture

I ****ing hate Hollywood sometimes. They're people, and they're entitled to their opinions, but the Michael Vick ones really irk me. "Michael Vick goes to prison for killing dogs, but Zimmerman gets off for killing a brother?" Seriously, **** off. For starters, this has nothing to do with Michael Vick. For another, I like dogs better than people most of the time; any people, for that matter. Finally, Michael Vick is a **** human being who deserved far worse than what he got.

Yeah real ****ing funny idiot. Mods delete this crap please,the kid is dead.

What difference does that make? Probably a good thing he had a gun on him

Yeah good thing he had it and someone died because of it smh.

Martin hit Zimmerman in the nose and broke it, then proceeded to get on top of Zimmerman and continue to hit him and smash his head on the concrete, more than once. Martin was not unarmed, he used the concrete as his weapon. If someone would have slammed my head into the concrete even once I would have looked at that as they clearly have an intent to kill me or at least cause me severe bodily harm and would have done the exact same thing that Zimmerman did. Justice was served tonight.

For who?

The media really fueled this by constantly putting up these younger pictures of Trayvon, instead of the more recent pictures of him where he looks just like a Thug. Trayvon was not the Angel the media made him out to be, he was suspended from school and had illegal drugs in his system that night.

And? That makes it okay for him to be shot to death?

That's exactly what it seems that that all of the verdict bashers everywhere are saying. Minus the SSF part lol.

People need to understand that Zimmerman absolutely couldn't have been proven guilty because of a lack of evidence and lack of eye witnesses. Whenever there is no concrete evidence the benefit of the doubt will always go to the defendant.

The verdict bashers have only watched the news channels that have the pictures of little 13 year old innocent looking Trayvon on them and think that must be exactly how he looked when he was shot. Also, the news really likes to completely discredit the FACT that he had marijuana in his system. If the news would have shown how Trayvon really looked there would be a lot less people against this verdict.

What the hell does smokin weed have to do with anything? I smoke do I deserve to be shot? And what did trayvon really look like? A black teenager,thats ****ing what. You are a complete stereotypical ****ing moron,go jump off a mutha ****ing cliff.

As for Zimmerman he should have his ***** cut off because he had none to begin with,Scumbag.

Yeah real ****ing funny idiot. Mods delete this crap please,the kid is dead.

Yeah good thing he had it and someone died because of it smh.

For who?

And? That makes it okay for him to be shot to death?

What the hell does smokin weed have to do with anything? I smoke do I deserve to be shot? And what did trayvon really look like? A black teenager,thats ****ing what. You are a complete stereotypical ****ing moron,go jump off a mutha ****ing cliff.

As for Zimmerman he should have his ***** cut off because he had none to begin with,Scumbag.

Calm down. Posts like this are why threads like this get locked.

You're gonna give yourself a heart attack....Maybe its time for a smoke break....:chillpill:

Calm down. Posts like this are why threads like this get locked.

You're gonna give yourself a heart attack....Maybe its time for a smoke break....:chillpill:

Calm down?,Im not even heated up yet. And really this thread should be locked anyways,too much ignorant crap being thrown around.

ps you got a lighter?:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back