Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never said that. But as always you take a sentence and you twist it into something completely different.

It?s funny, you talk about lowering the discourse and yet you are the only guy who tried to get personal with me :lol

Shoutout to Khev, Jye, Jaws and those ST threads, real men who can handle debates and disagreements, not pussies.

Buy hey jal, if you want to measure dicks I?m game. Three degrees, no debt, good family, and can buy as many HT dollies as I want. I?m happy with my life and accomplished plenty.

Regardless this little feud has been fun, some fun **** talk. Don?t take it seriously:lol

TheDicky dropping The Three Degrees! He knows how to get woke, son!

71EfINqLEvL._SX355_.jpg

Were people this resentful and bitter about a white guy being cast as Ras Al Ghul or a white guy being cast as Bane or a white woman being cast as Major or does the outrage at source material inaccuracy only work one way?

Wwwwooow Dave speaking FACTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s been revealed that the Snyder Cut ? aka Zack Snyder?s Justice League ? has crossed over 250 million views on Migu Video in China.

Snyder released this

"Warner Bros. has been aggressively anti-Snyder if you will," Snyder admitted, reinforcing the studio's stance on his DCEU alternative. "What can I say? Clearly, they're not interested in my take. But I would also say that they certainly weren't interested in — I would have said originally — in my take on Justice League. They certainly made decisions about that."

It?s been revealed that the Snyder Cut ? aka Zack Snyder?s Justice League ? has crossed over 250 million views on Migu Video in China.

Link? That's insane numbers if so, doesn't sound right.

And if that is the case I'd love to see the figures worldwide. UK the film was and maybe still is number one.

Not sure why the 4k blu ray hasnt went up for po here in the states. Maybe WB is cockblockin zack/att from releasing it here or there is some bs red tape to work out. Whatever the hold up is, i reserved one at zaavi just in case. Speaking of zaavi, my reissued 4k bvs with proper color timing and aspect ratio just arrived a few days ago. Havent had a chance to watch it yet. I hope we get a steelbook for zsjl so i dont have to use the whedon one- his name is etched in steel on those og covers

Back