Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still see Snyder articles every other day. Once this Army of the Dead press has blown over, it might finally be time to put it to rest. WB won't be calling ever again!

I still see Snyder articles every other day. Once this Army of the Dead press has blown over, it might finally be time to put it to rest. WB won't be calling ever again!

Snyder, uh, finds a way...and

ubxe6rv.gif

Snyder was the only one associated with the DC/WB universe that had some semblance of a plan or knowing where he wanted to go.
WB is hopeless.

Snyder was the only one associated with the DC/WB universe that had some semblance of a plan or knowing where he wanted to go.
WB is hopeless.

I don't disagree with that. I don't get as a studio you agreed to the roadmap, yet wanted to pull the plug on it halfway through. Funny, these studio heads are well-educated and they get paid a ton, but they have no idea what to do with movie content. I am just in for The Batman.

Zack Snyder has opened up about the likelihood of Justice League getting a sequel.

While promoting his upcoming action-horror Army of the Dead, the filmmaker was asked whether DC fans should hold out hope to see Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman and co come together again in another instalment, and if he'd direct it if so.

?What can I say? Clearly they're not interested in my takes. But I would also say that, you know, they were certainly interested ? I would say, originally ? in my take on Justice League. They made decisions about that.

"I love the characters and I love the worlds, and I think it's an amazing place to make a movie and it's glorious IP, so there's that.

"I don't know what could be done as you go forward other than, I think, the fan movement is so strong and the intention is so pure. I really have huge respect for it. And I would hope that cooler heads would prevail with them and that they would see that there's this massive fandom that wants more of that."

I wouldnt count it out yet thats for sure- dude is not going to just disappear and neither will the fans of his justice league who want to see more. Honestly i think cooler heads do prevail mainly due to money- wb can have their black clark kent and zacks justice league part 2 at the same time-

Not just this but the Rock aint happy at all with wb right now, he wants zacks dc world restored so he can face off with cavill’s superman in his black adam movie. The rock gets what the rock wants- wb wont risk losing him

Re: Zack Snyder's Justice Leagu

You just admitted it right here, but whatever man keep going off on childish tangents. And yes that is the very definition of confirmation bias

YOU’RE AN IDIOT.

And you just conveniently leave out the part where I said I wanted it to be good, which proves I didn’t go into it hating it.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I think anyways?

Re: Zack Snyder's Justice Leagu

YOU’RE AN IDIOT.

And you just conveniently leave out the part where I said I wanted it to be good, which proves I didn’t go into it hating it.

Who the **** are you to tell me what I think anyways?

I wanted harry potter to be good too cause the woman in my life forced me to watch them but did i give it a fair shot to begin with. Probabaly not i thought the ip istelf was stupid before seeing a single frame and my original impression was confirmed. I couldnt understand the female obsession with it. Like you i gave all 7 films a shot but disliked all of them. Thats the same thing you did with zacks justice league. Thats why i bolded that part. Confirmation bias is powerful thing my friend

ZSJL2 will never happen because it didn’t bring in many new subscribers. Total failure. Sad!

ZSJL2 will never happen because it didn’t bring in many new subscribers. Total failure. Sad!

No the failure is disney destroying a succesful ip including all the goodwill they have built (the mcu) for wokeness and racial pandering. Their is no wokeness in zacks movies especially his justice league. I think many people would prefer to see justice league 2 then woke captain america 4 or avengers 5- the powder puffs girl power team up movie or the marvels- another all girl power team up movie on the horizon

No the failure is disney destroying a succesful ip including all the goodwill they have built (the mcu) for wokeness and racial pandering. Their is no wokeness in zacks movies especially his justice league. I think many people would prefer to see justice league 2 then woke captain america 4 or avengers 5- the powder puffs girl power team up movie or the marvels- another all girl power team up movie on the horizon

whatever man keep going off on childish tangents

I think Ducky hates ZSJL because it's coarse and rough and irritating, and gets everywhere.

The Duck stopped quacking after my wokeness post about marvel and disney, and after i said people would prefer justice league 2 over woke captain America 4. I know he hates this woke **** even more than zack snyders jl lol. People can accuse zack snyder of alot of things but being woke or catering to his employers woke agenda is not one of them- its why they dont want to work with him.

Idk about that one. His movies are all about female empowerment and things like that. It?s just not as in your face as others.

I hate that term, "woke". Who came up with that? It just sounds like someone with an intellectual deficit would use. Not meaning you guys, meaning whoever came up with it and decided it was a good term to describe inclusiveness and diversity.
Which brings me to another point: Zack Snyder has probably been the most inclusive and diverse director when it comes to CBMs, and none of his choices feel like pandering to some "agenda". Say what you will, but the man makes his decisions following his own heart, and you have to respect that type of integrity.

Idk about that one. His movies are all about female empowerment and things like that. It?s just not as in your face as others.

What movie is about female empowerment? Sucker punch?? No that is a film for men that want to see hot chicks kicking ass. If anything he has been accused of being misogynistic the polar opposite of woke lol

I hate that term, "woke". Who came up with that? It just sounds like someone with an intellectual deficit would use. Not meaning you guys, meaning whoever came up with it and decided it was a good term to describe inclusiveness and diversity.
Which brings me to another point: Zack Snyder has probably been the most inclusive and diverse director when it comes to CBMs, and none of his choices feel like pandering to some "agenda". Say what you will, but the man makes his decisions following his own heart, and you have to respect that type of integrity.

Thats exactly why justice league 2 would do better then Captain America 4 or any other marvel/disney project. Thats all they do now- its all agenda and pandering with them. Zacks inclusion feels organic and natural marvels feel forced and disingenuous

I hate that term, "woke". Who came up with that?

It was appropriated and warped by certain folks to the left of the political spectrum from black culture. The original meaning was diluted.

It has now devolved into a vague and sloppy pejorative most favoured by the right but often used by anyone who wants to slag x cause or y decision.

It?s about as vague and sloppy as ?agenda?. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back