Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E1UyeaHVIAE20C3

Wait….Ducky and buffinator don’t like the Snyder cut? I would’ve never guessed. :lol :lol

Honestly its easy to hate a movie when your mind is made up before watching it. There was no chance in hell ducky gave this movie a fair shot he watched it with hate filled lenses - its called confirmation bias. Case in point he complained about clark playing with a butterfly in the kent farm scene after his resurrection, he also complained about a blink and youll miss it slo mo shot of lois carrying a cup of coffee out of a coffee shop- neither of which impact the story whatsoever or reflect the type of movie it is. That be like complaining about the bird flying though the scene when Rodey falls from the sky at the end of civil war- first he wasnt playing with the butterfly- if he was it would have lasted longer then 2 seconds and lois would have commented on it, 2nd its obvious nitpicking the butterfly represents his rebirth its that simply. Yet people like ducky had thier note pad ready to jot down anything they thought was wrong with the flick to justify their preconceived hate

To be fair Its human nature to do this, i highly doubt ill give the next captain america movie a fair shot only cause i hated that falcon show so much. I think its all trash so ya when i watch that movie and find things wrong with it, i wont be surprised lol. The challenge for me will be giving it a fair shot upon first viewing and not letting my feelings toward the disney plus show (eg my preconceptions) impact my opinion of it

I go into every movie with a clean slate no politics or reviews or involved filmmakers clouding my feelings.

Some studios make crappy trailers though that?s on them not me.

I go into every movie with a clean slate no politics or reviews or involved filmmakers clouding my feelings.

Thats the way to do it but it can be easier said then done. Ill never know if i hated twilight cause of confirmation bias, i hated it before seeing a single frame or because it was complete trash while watching it lol. Same could be said of the last skywalker, i hated last jedi so much ill never know what caused my hate of TRos, was it tlj or was it tros on its own merrits of suck- it dont really matter i guess cause i dont like either- but it could be all because of tlj and confirmstion bias from that film. I can freely admit i hated tlj even more then tros- guilt by association

he also complained about a blink and youll miss it slo mo shot of lois carrying a cup of coffee out of a coffee shop

To be fair, it'll take a lot of blinks for you to miss that given the amount of screentime it got. :rotfl And you are right:

neither of which impact the story whatsoever or reflect the type of movie it is

I think that was his criticism of that part, which I think is a valid one.

Re: Zack Snyder's Justice Leagu

Honestly its easy to hate a movie when your mind is made up before watching it. There was no chance in hell ducky gave this movie a fair shot he watched it with hate filled lenses - its called confirmation bias. Case in point he complained about clark playing with a butterfly in the kent farm scene after his resurrection, he also complained about a blink and youll miss it slo mo shot of lois carrying a cup of coffee out of a coffee shop- neither of which impact the story whatsoever or reflect the type of movie it is. That be like complaining about the bird flying though the scene when Rodey falls from the sky at the end of civil war- first he wasnt playing with the butterfly- if he was it would have lasted longer then 2 seconds and lois would have commented on it, 2nd its obvious nitpicking the butterfly represents his rebirth its that simply. Yet people like ducky had thier note pad ready to jot down anything they thought was wrong with the flick to justify their preconceived hate

To be fair Its human nature to do this, i highly doubt ill give the next captain america movie a fair shot only cause i hated that falcon show so much. I think its all trash so ya when i watch that movie and find things wrong with it, i wont be surprised lol. The challenge for me will be giving it a fair shot upon first viewing and not letting my feelings toward the disney plus show (eg my preconceptions) impact my opinion of it

You are so full of **** :lol

1st. I have a big D. Not a little d. Big D. It is Ducky, not ducky.

2nd. I went into it thinking it would suck. I don?t like Snyder movies. I didn?t like BvS. Didn?t like MoS. I didn?t like Josstice League. All bad movies. Same thing with TROS. I knew it would suck because of the other two. That isn?t confirmation bias, that is me not liking Snyder?s style and knowing it before going in. I wanted it to be good, I tried to like it, but it was worse than I thought.

3. The Lois scene isn?t blink and you miss it. Get your brain checked. That lasted at least 30+ seconds.

4. You cherry pick things I said about it... you are literally guilty of confirmation bias in this post claiming I am guilty of it. Holy **** the lack of self awareness is off the charts!

To be fair, it'll take a lot of blinks for you to miss that given the amount of screentime it got. :rotfl And you are right:

I think that was his criticism of that part, which I think is a valid one.

Yup.

You are so full of **** :lol

1st. I have a big D. Not a little d. Big D. It is Ducky, not ducky.

2nd. I went into it thinking it would suck. I don?t like Snyder movies. I didn?t like BvS. Didn?t like MoS. I didn?t like Josstice League. All bad movies. Same thing with TROS. I knew it would suck because of the other two. That isn?t confirmation bias, that is me not liking Snyder?s style and knowing it before going in. I wanted it to be good, I tried to like it, but it was worse than I thought

3. The Lois scene isn?t blink and you miss it. Get your brain checked. That lasted at least 30+ seconds.

4. You cherry pick things I said about it... you are literally guilty of confirmation bias in this post claiming I am guilty of it. Holy **** the lack of self awareness is off the charts!

Yup.

You just admitted it right here, but whatever man keep going off on childish tangents. And yes that is the very definition of confirmation bias

So how?s the restore the Snyder verse movement going ? Those guys still at ? war? with WB lol

You are not allowed to call someone an idiot while using the wrong your please fix then call him an idiot lol

Haha that was a fast quote i edited the post immediately after posting it but you still got the og one lol

Credit for the quick edit but maybe we should refrain from calling each other idiots in the first place (even if that's what we're thinking).

Also, when quoting The Ducky to prove his bias you conveniently omitted the "I wanted it to be good, I tried to like it, but it was worse than I thought" part of his post. I wanted it to be good too, but I was leery once I found out that it was 4 hours to tell the same basic story as the first JL. From the announced length I initially was under the impression that it was a combo JL1/JL2 release (my error), so I readily admit I was going to be difficult to win over. It definitely had its entertaining moments, but IMO it was too much of a slog in between them,

Back