1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the Jaxon black suit Superman black drape cape. Lighting conditions during photography will affect how black or gray it appears in the photo. But to the naked eye its definitely black. (Personally not concerned about whether it's accurate to the film, since in the film in some shots due to lighting it looks black and I prefer that overall look.)

I'm pleased with it. The fabric and tailoring gives the figure a higher end look for sure.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Here's the Jaxon black suit Superman black drape cape. Lighting conditions during photography will affect how black or gray it appears in the photo. But to the naked eye its definitely black. (Personally not concerned about whether it's accurate to the film, since in the film in some shots due to lighting it looks black and I prefer that overall look.)

I'm pleased with it. The fabric and tailoring gives the figure a higher end look for sure.

View attachment 654162
View attachment 654163
View attachment 654164
View attachment 654165

How difficult was the installation process?

How difficult was the installation process?

You snip the threads that hold the cape onto the suit in the back. Then heat up the slots where the cape ends are inserted into the suit’s collar, and pull them out.

The clips that secure the cape inside the suit take a bit of working to pry out. I had to continually heat them and wiggle them loose. The right clip actually pulled off of the wire when I tugged it out.

8E9F1322-E117-4696-B03E-214B2771AB96.jpeg

It’s still stuck inside there but it’s very thin and small, so undetectable. The lead ends if the custom cape fit down into the slots on the collar of the suit just fine.

Here’s Lucky’s (Unreal Customs) tutorial on how to replaced the cape. Same procedure for this figure.

Hands down my favorite figure in my collection. The character design for this Batman was amazing. Glad to have this displayed on my shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_6088.jpeg
    IMG_6088.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 33EF0B03-EA31-4D6B-AB75-FD1DE7A6CAF9.jpeg
    33EF0B03-EA31-4D6B-AB75-FD1DE7A6CAF9.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6099.jpeg
    IMG_6099.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Slightly tweaked the pose. Not much but I love having this guy in a pose where he’s just coming out of the bunker. 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_6517.jpeg
    IMG_6517.jpeg
    718.6 KB · Views: 0
Owning the figs, watching Snyder Cut and reading what could;ve been at the end of Flash, Gunn and WB are awful. Snyder was not great imo, but WB is chansing comic movies which have crashed.

Would've loved this suit in a Death/REturn Superman story at some point. This figure was my first Cavill Supes and made me fall in love with Hot Toys itself. Beautiful

I am not displaying my stuff as I am in the process of moving. I am waiting for the official ove and then I will display and open my things. I hate just leaving him in the box as that is not why I purchased him and Bats.

After some modifications and tweaking I’m finally happy with how he came out. I’ll be posting more pictures of him on my Instagram @valleycollector916

81376C9E-7BAC-4A87-926D-BFFAA7FFABAD.jpeg
IMG_7390.jpeg

Back