1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats the consensus as fat as what is dark/charcoal grey? Im thinking of getting a cape that color and seeing if i can commission someone to paint the boots. Should I also have the lines on the suit painted as well?

Going through shots of the movie, those dont really look like they change color much in lit shots, but still have some sort if shine that you can make them out as opposed to the figure where its all just one color.
Personally, I like the black. When I had my statue painted I had the cape and boots ever so slightly lighter than the rest but that's it. In the movie quite a lot of shots it looks very close to all black, I would guess 30-40% of the time. The boots should 100% match the cape.

I'm in the camp that the lines are shiny and only change based on the light on them and they are black. Maybe paint them in gloss, not sure how much effort that is worth to what it will look like.

So whats the consensus as fat as what is dark/charcoal grey? Im thinking of getting a cape that color and seeing if i can commission someone to paint the boots. Should I also have the lines on the suit painted as well?

Going through shots of the movie, those dont really look like they change color much in lit shots, but still have some sort if shine that you can make them out as opposed to the figure where its all just one color.

The color of cape and boots in the movie seems ambiguous to me. To my eye it seems to change subtly depending on the lighting used for the scene. I’ll eventually pick up a better quality wired cape for black suit Superman. But personally, aesthetically, I like his boots same color as the rest of his suit. I’m perfectly content with it that way, anyway.

I just had the chance to unbox my set last month and to take a closer look. I gotta say that Knightmare Batman looks amazing. This figure is the reason I ordered a lightbox to take some pictures. First decent pictures I took from one of my figures, I am quite happy with the results. 😊

XT033205_2023-04-07 1.jpg
XT033216_2023-04-07 1.jpg
XT033203_2023-04-07 1.jpg

Last edited:
If you are a huge Knightmare Batman fan, get a Daftoys coat, thankk me later
I have a Daftoys coat, ordered as soon as I preordered the figures. But I am really impressed with the stock coat, big improvement to the V1 coat. The Daftoys coat has that „ugly“ cut edge though, and no wire if I remember correctly.

r0cket147,
Which light box did you order if you don‘t mind me asking. Looks to be getting results that I am after. Your pics are amazing!!! Nice job!
Chris

r0cket147,
Which light box did you order if you don‘t mind me asking. Looks to be getting results that I am after. Your pics are amazing!!! Nice job!
Chris
Hi Chris, I went with the Foldio 3, since space was a big factor for me and the Foldio can be stored away pretty easy. I also did take a look at the Foldio 2, but it seemed to cramped for 1/6 scale figures on a flight stand, so I went with the bigger Foldio 3. It is not the cheapest option, but the features made it worth for me.

Hope that helps 👍

Last edited:

I actually liked where that clip was going before the surprise at the end, lol. Like it’s tongue in cheek but maybe without realizing it gets at the epic-ness of the deconstruction elements of the trilogy.

This is just me, But I found that cameo to be pretty weak tea. It did not hype me at all, really. But I also could not get into the entire movie, and didn’t care for BA. I appreciate that there are folks that really liked it, and loved the cameo.

P.S., I do realize that the beautiful lie is something bigger than the cameo itself!

Cavill Superman without Snyder or Zimmers theme is like a knockoff product to me. I can see what it's trying to be but it will never be what I want.

Back