1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've probably got a lot of time to get money together. BBTS usually gets their stock pretty late these days, even later than other US retailers.
Thank you! I got the set for Superman as I love Superman and Cavill so much have every previous version, however I was mad in the morning when I saw the pictures, still had a hope they'd update at least his hair... anyway I'll be still very happy with the set, I don't have Ben's Batman so he will be welcomed in my collection! About Superman I'll just switch the headsculpt with the one I got from Kit,deep down I knew hot toys wouldn't bother to update the head so I have that headsculpt ready since it was released lol It looks very nice in person and way better likeness than any other mass produced 1/6 Cavill heads imo. I was a very active member of #releasethesnydercut movement since day 1 so this set has a special meaning!

Attachments

• H8ec67b44137f4ef2a27b82e08a67d717p.jpg
    H8ec67b44137f4ef2a27b82e08a67d717p.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
Actually. Not sure if it’s sideshow lighting, but the suit for Batman is different. The bat symbol has damage, but not as dominant as it is on the BvS version. And the bat symbol also blends with the suit, it’s more black in the bvs version.

As a Batman collector, this checks a box finally. Decent looking Batman.

I’ll be selling this god awful Superman. Done with figures from this abomination of a universe.

Actually. Not sure if it’s sideshow lighting, but the suit for Batman is different. The bat symbol has damage, but not as dominant as it is on the BvS version. And the bat symbol also blends with the suit, it’s more black in the bvs version.
I was thinking this as well. It's been awhile since I've had the original Knightmare Batman but the abs also looked different to me.

Jacket looks worse than the original version & still needs a custom coat. Also the colours seem a bit off for the trousers too? The al iglesias coat is the daddy off all the custom coats for this, more expensive than the others & harder to get but if you have the knightmare batman it’s a must.
The superman cape is hideous but I was expecting that.
I already have Knightmare batman, so getting the set for the black version superman but I’m pretty underwhelmed with the final version we got.
Keepin my pre order so il wait and see how it looks in hand
I pre-ordered this the day it went up purely out of Snyder Cut fever. I have the original Knightmare Batman and pretty decent custom black Suit Superman so getting this is quite bittersweet.
The Al Iglesias coat is the best, it's a little bit thick and suede-looking but it has something I class as very important in a Knightmare coat and that is the length. All of Snyder's heroes have floor-scraping capes and this coat and I love the look.
I'm also waiting to see how they look in hand.

Still annoyed they went with a black cape when it was clearly more of a gray or charcoal color in the movie.

View attachment 583723

View attachment 583724
I think it is difficult to get the colours correct for Snyder Hot Toys. Yes, he had a charcoal-coloured cape, Zack said as much. In the movie, mainly because of the lighting it flips from charcoal to black and back again. JazzInc had that issue with the Batmobile, do it the grey the production car is or the darker colour it is in the movie.

Cool. I have the coloured Josstice League Supes, but just having him standing.

Have you or anyone else seen any damage from the waist grabber in this sort of flight pose ?
I've had him in the waist grabber and MoS Superman in one too for 12 months and so far so good.

I think it is difficult to get the colours correct for Snyder Hot Toys. Yes, he had a charcoal-coloured cape, Zack said as much. In the movie, mainly because of the lighting it flips from charcoal to black and back again. JazzInc had that issue with the Batmobile, do it the grey the production car is or the darker colour it is in the movie.
Yep, and no matter what the manufacturer does there will be people complaining as they all will be looking at different "reference" shots.

I've had him in the waist grabber and MoS Superman in one too for 12 months and so far so good.
OK excellent good to know. I figure having him with the grabber for a few months should be fine, then swap it out, then back again perhaps.

So long as it is not compressed for years I suppose.

OK excellent good to know. I figure having him with the grabber for a few months should be fine, then swap it out, then back again perhaps.

So long as it is not compressed for years I suppose.
I will double-check mine tonight for you. I've seen some people using foam but it doesn't look as good.

No surprises were shared in the SS video. It is exactly as what has been previously previewed, although the Batman coat does look better.

I do agree that it would have been nice if they had updated the head sculpt and the cape, though.

I just want to say that I'm really looking forward to this figure set.

View attachment 583733

465D7C5F-B5D6-4296-BC91-EE69FCBD4D90.jpeg

Personally I prefer all black than grey/black, I'm sure in the movie it's considered as a ''full black'' suit.

I will double-check mine tonight for you. I've seen some people using foam but it doesn't look as good.
Cool thanks. Not sure what clamp yours has, but they have been adding foam to the inside of more recent waist grabbers I believe.

It just needs to distribute the clamp load over a larger area, not pinpointed.

I gotta say, this looks great to me. I’m hoping that depending on the light source the chrome underneath the mesh shines through just a bit more than we’re seeing thus far from pics and videos. My display shelf space for this figure is pretty close to a window that bathes it generously in natural light (it does not receive direct sunlight), and I can see the glint of the chrome at times with blue suit Supes.

I’m not bothered the slightest bit by it having a blacker cape and boots than we saw in the film. Just my own taste, but honestly I like this look better.

68546994-7895-4C84-8041-3C8CE5069EED.jpeg

Back