1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a nice finale for JL from HT (Cyborg will make a good encore).
I love the handsome box art with Snyder's name of it. Nice improvements with the wired cape, the updated jacket and paint apps.
Yes, it's a set composed of slightly updated previously released figures but it's one I'm glad to get.

I believe that I have one or two more payments with SS, which should fall into the expected receiving and shipping timeframe for them.

Figures look great and (for the time being) will be the last ones for my DC collection.

That's one sick looking box !!! This whole set makes the push for the Snyder Cut to get what the fans wanted all the more sweeter !!!

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 15.38.24.jpg

Last edited:
People say Justins reviews are boring but Sideshow has to take the cake, I don't need you going over every single thread in the fabric.
Agreed. I’m sure Guy is a nice guy but it feels like he’s reading talking points at a morning meeting. At least the video quality is good for seeing paint apps and textures but primarily watch Sideshow and Justin‘s videos on mute. As a matter of fact, I make it a point to try and hit the mute button before Justin says “Heeeellll-lo!”

Very impressed they upgraded the jacket. I'm torn between how much I dislike the DCEU (modern comic book movies in general, really) and how cool this design looks.

Same,as a Superman fan I feel disappointed as its 100% same figure with only a color change, I believed till the last second that they would change at least his hair.
Yeah gotta admit that's pretty poor on HT part. It's not a major change, and would have probably generated more sales.

Shows they probably do not listen/read comments in FB posts at all. It's been suggested there a million times.

Jacket looks worse than the original version & still needs a custom coat. Also the colours seem a bit off for the trousers too? The al iglesias coat is the daddy off all the custom coats for this, more expensive than the others & harder to get but if you have the knightmare batman it’s a must.
The superman cape is hideous but I was expecting that.
I already have Knightmare batman, so getting the set for the black version superman but I’m pretty underwhelmed with the final version we got.
Keepin my pre order so il wait and see how it looks in hand

The black cape and the same headsculpt with the hair parted the wrong way all make this a no buy for me. I've got the blue JL version, so I was hoping for something difference as an incentive.
Heck, even the base is the same and they didn't even bother to add "Zack Snyder's" to it.
That said, if I didn't have the blue Superman already, I'd.probably get this.

The black cape and the same headsculpt with the hair parted the wrong way all make this a no buy for me. I've got the blue JL version, so I was hoping for something difference as an incentive.
Heck, even the base is the same and they didn't even bother to add "Zack Snyder's" to it.
That said, if I didn't have the blue Superman already, I'd.probably get this.
If they’d kept the superman colours more muted altogether it would look far better.
The blacks too dark & hides the silver undertones of the body & also makes the “s” glyph stand out too much, its far too bright.

Guys when this gonna ship from US retailers? Have preordered but no coin yet. Need to prepare. Have preordered from Bigbadtoystore

P.S. very disappointed with Superman sculpt,still had a hope for the update, have previous ones
You've probably got a lot of time to get money together. BBTS usually gets their stock pretty late these days, even later than other US retailers.

I should think movie accurate custom capes and head sculpts for black suit Superman are inevitable. Not crazy about having to spend extra for them, but that’s how it sometimes goes with this hobby to really be satisfied. I just hope that in-hand the balance between the black mesh suit and the chrome underneath is subtly dazzling. It’s to early to tell yet just from HT’s promo photos.

With this two-pack preordered on or before March 18, 2021 being available right now at secret base I’m sure Justin will get his hands on one. Maybe Ryan of Jedha Patrol as well. So I will not be surprised if we have an in-hand review quite soon.

Oops: I missed that Sideshow has done a review already:

Last edited:
No surprises were shared in the SS video. It is exactly as what has been previously previewed, although the Batman coat does look better.

I do agree that it would have been nice if they had updated the head sculpt and the cape, though.

I just want to say that I'm really looking forward to this figure set.

airplane sm 1.jpg

Back