1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK cool. Have you tried this Alatar ? Any difference at the front without the zip done up ?

No, haven’t tried it but it’s the only way I‘d try a hovering flight pose such as these:

297F7C54-AD0F-42C0-B42F-E577AC499A83.jpeg

A24BBE34-908E-48EC-AE45-3CB7AFE6A1EA.jpeg

Seems to be a total lack of weathering on Batman's pants. I may have to customize by applying a blackwash and drybrush coat to dirty them up.

Seems to be a total lack of weathering on Batman's pants. I may have to customize by applying a blackwash and drybrush coat to dirty them up.
Very standard for Hot Toys to do not weathering on soft good materials. Which is annoying.

But I guess you're good if you're never going to sell or it's just a bit here and there.

I certainly like the added weathering to the chest area though.

The way the light bounces off that black suit is something else.
Yep. Do you have the JL version ? That pops so much as well. The silver under the suit is what makes it bling. Such a great effect.

They did the same way with the onscreen version.

When I turn from the Star Wars collection to the Marvel/DC side it's always JL Supes which catches my attention.

Yep. Do you have the JL version ? That pops so much as well. The silver under the suit is what makes it bling. Such a great effect.

They did the same way with the onscreen version.

When I turn from the Star Wars collection to the Marvel/DC side it's always JL Supes which catches my attention.
Nah, I've never owned a DC figure :lol. I've been very tempted by this though.

For Superman without having the figure in-hand, just looking at photos and videos, I still think I actually like the solid black entire uniform better than if the cape and boots were gray like in the movie.

Paint apps looking like a nice upgrade from the previous versions though not sure about the texture on Superman's neck. Texture on the Batfleck mouth pieces looks really good though. Also looks like they trimmed out the lats so the arms can go down by his side which is nice and the pointy deltoids look to now be rounded off. The chrome shows through very well on on the black suit. Arguably better than the blue suit.

Last edited:
Paint apps looking like a nice upgrade from the previous versions though not sure about the texture on Superman's neck. Texture on the Batfleck mouth pieces looks really good though. Also looks like the trimmed out the lats so the arms can go down by his side which is nice and the pointy deltoids look to now be rounded off. The chrome shows through very well on on the black suit. Arguably better than the blue suit.
Nothing like a good 2 pack !! Can't wait to get this and open it up !

Still can’t wrap my head around that in ten years of making Cavill Superman’s they can’t fix the bunching at the ankles!
I know what you mean. I think it's just one of the cons of having an all-in-one boot rather than a split at the ankle like all the other boots.

I know what you mean. I think it's just one of the cons of having an all-in-one boot rather than a split at the ankle like all the other boots.
No, the wrinkle goes away if you pull the boots up higher on the calf. But it requires you to gently pull the top of the boots away from the legs of the suit as they’re lightly glued together. Once you do that, you can pull the boots up higher to get rid of the wrinkle. I used hemming tape to then fix them back in place so they wouldn’t fall back down over time.

No, the wrinkle goes away if you pull the boots up higher on the calf. But it requires you to gently pull the top of the boots away from the legs of the suit as they’re lightly glued together. Once you do that, you can pull the boots up higher to get rid of the wrinkle. I used hemming tape to then fix them back in place so they wouldn’t fall back down over time.
That's fine as long as you are not going to pose him with the toes pointing down at some point. You either need the boot to have extra material or it stretches and makes the bunching up worse.

That's fine as long as you are not going to pose him with the toes pointing down at some point. You either need the boot to have extra material or it stretches and makes the bunching up worse.
I didn’t have that problem :dunno as long as you futz with the fabric properly, it’ll go back into place once you put the toes back in a standard position and you still won’t have the wrinkle. I’ve done this for both BvS and a heavily modified MoS Superman with BvS boots.

I don’t have either of the original JL Sup or KN Bats..do those have ratcheted bodies like this new two pack ? Maybe the ratchets are making the two pack worth getting

Back