1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about the S. King Studios one, Justin's Collection has a review for it if you haven't seen that yet.

Yeah! That's the one I saw. I was curious if this convinced anybody to get it?

I didn't know the name of the studio who made it, thank you!

This is a thread about a figure I'm buying. While everything surrounding these movies absolutely sucks, at least the batsuit was great. And I collect Batman dolls. So this thread pertains to me.

You want to start these restore BS trends, why not do it in the movie section if what others have to say about it bothers you so much?

Or, you know, just scroll or ignore.

#killthesnyderverse
I happen to agree with you in general, although I found JL more entertaining than the rest. It is nice to see I am not alone. However, I find the Batfleck is particularly central to my dislike.

With this set on the horizon, you would think the standalone Knightmare Batman would go down in price. But I see them still asking $500 on ebay.

Guess I’ll wait until after this set releases.
I thought this as well, but I'm guessing there are folks who don't want to go through the trouble of having to sell the Superman figure if they don't want it at all. some might also want the singular art box for knightmare Batman. With this 2 pack, you either decide to keep the large box, or have no box at all. I know some don't care for the art boxes, but they do help drive a figure's value vs a loose one on the secondary market. I also don't like finding another place to store all the accessories. But above all, I just tend to like art box/packaging. Even as a kid, I'd try to carefully open my carded figures to not completely rip and destroy the card and it's artwork.

Last edited:
This is a thread about a figure I'm buying. While everything surrounding these movies absolutely sucks, at least the batsuit was great. And I collect Batman dolls. So this thread pertains to me.

You want to start these restore BS trends, why not do it in the movie section if what others have to say about it bothers you so much?

Or, you know, just scroll or ignore.

#killthesnyderverse
I can respect an opposing opinion, otherwise where's the fun?

But if you’re getting the Knightmare Batman, why would you want to killthesnyderverse? You’re getting a Batman meant for the Knightmare world it occurs in. Aren’t you interested in seeing what this Batman does?

Figure wise, Armored Batman is slightly above the Knightmare for me but unfortunately missed that boat.
Immensely excited for this tho and am contemplating about selling Supes.

Every scene he appeared in with that specific suit is so elegant and satisfying, especially when he enters the ship again.

And that kick v poor Steppenwolf is just ******* gnarly lol.

Last edited:
I happen to agree with you in general, although I found JL more entertaining than the rest. It is nice to see I am not alone. However, I find the Batfleck is particularly central to my dislike.

A friendly conversation here, but just curious how you feel about Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. And comic book deconstruction in general. I.e., the idea that if such characters could somehow exist in real life that they would be be much more psychologically complex and flawed than they exist in the ideal realm of the comics.

With this set on the horizon, you would think the standalone Knightmare Batman would go down in price. But I see them still asking $500 on ebay.

Guess I’ll wait until after this set releases.
Saw a few posts on bst groups on Facebook going from 300-400

A friendly conversation here, but just curious how you feel about Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. And comic book deconstruction in general. I.e., the idea that if such characters could somehow exist in real life that they would be be much more psychologically complex and flawed than they exist in the ideal realm of the comics.
Are you sure you're talking about TDKR and not Batfleck and not Battison? Because he is as damaged as Batfleck in BVS although with different reason. Maybe IndyDave doesn't enjoyed The Batman either...

Are you sure you're talking about TDKR and not Batfleck and not Battison? Because he is as damaged as Batfleck in BVS although with different reason. Maybe IndyDave doesn't enjoyed The Batman either...

“I happen to agree with you in general, although I found JL more entertaining than the rest. It is nice to see I am not alone. However, I find the Batfleck is particularly central to my dislike.”

He might not because that also features a psychologically disturbed portrait of the character. But he‘s specifically agreeing with dislike for the Snyder DC films plus adding dislike for Affleck’s portrayal of Batman in particular. Although to be fair giving a nod of overall approval (?) to ZSJL it seems. Or at least saying he likes it best from among the lot.

“I happen to agree with you in general, although I found JL more entertaining than the rest. It is nice to see I am not alone. However, I find the Batfleck is particularly central to my dislike.”

He might not because that also features a psychologically disturbed portrait of the character. But he‘s specifically agreeing with dislike for the Snyder DC films plus adding dislike for Affleck’s portrayal of Batman in particular. Although to be fair giving a nod of overall approval (?) to ZSJL it seems. Or at least saying he likes it best from among the lot.
Yes, i'm doing a bit sarcasm there just to show how Batfleck and Battison were all derived from their source material, and talking about Batfleck he was the embodiment of TDKR in BvS which ended him return to his true heroic nature ala Bruce Timm Justice League in ZSJL which is a very unique and inspiring arc for the character.

Yeah, hence this is just the same old case of the senseless and unnecessary hate toward certain version of a character or the director which ironically, was drawn right from their comic counterpart.

Yes, i'm doing a bit sarcasm there just to show how Batfleck and Battison were all derived from their source material, and talking about Batfleck he was the embodiment of TDKR in BvS which ended him return to his true heroic nature ala Bruce Timm Justice League in ZSJL which is a very unique and inspiring arc for the character.

Yeah, hence this is just the same old case of the senseless and unnecessary hate toward certain version of a character or the director which ironically, was drawn right from their comic counterpart.

Gotcha! 👍

I am not sure where the hate you reference originated. I expressed a dislike for Batfleck portrayal of the character. As someone elsewhere said, I don’t see Ledger when I see his portrayal of the Joker. Makeup may have something to do with it but maybe it’s the acting. Am ambivalent about The Batman after the first viewing. Pattinson did fine but the movie was so darkly lit I wasn’t sure what I was seeing much of the time and no scenes that were truly memorable except Oswald behind the wheel in the chase scene. Am hoping for more in the next installment.

I am not sure where the hate you reference originated. I expressed a dislike for Batfleck portrayal of the character. As someone elsewhere said, I don’t see Ledger when I see his portrayal of the Joker. Makeup may have something to do with it but maybe it’s the acting. Am ambivalent about The Batman after the first viewing. Pattinson did fine but the movie was so darkly lit I wasn’t sure what I was seeing much of the time and no scenes that were truly memorable except Oswald behind the wheel in the chase scene. Am hoping for more in the next installment.
Memorable scenes in my opinion:

- The batsignal opening scene + first appearance
- The Batmobile entry
- The chase (you mentioned that)

I just want to say that I'm really looking forward to this figure set.

airplane-sm-1-jpg.572332

Attachments

• airplane sm 1.jpg
    airplane sm 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 261
Just FYI, according to an analysis I’ve seen on a 1/6 FB group it’s been taking an average of 516 days from HT announcement of a figure to release. Best I can tell that’s typically about one quarter after the anticipated release. I see the date this thread started is March 21, 2021. Assuming this thread was created as soon as someone saw this two-pack announced, that places the release date at Aug. 19, 2022. Again, according to the average. So towards the end of Q3.

Last edited:
Back