1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say that I'm really looking forward to this figure set.

airplane sm 1.jpg

OK all, seems there is a massive global Twitter trend event for #RestoreTheSnyderverse this week on the 18th March.

As many of you may know the merger of Discovery and Warner Bros Media is moving along and will soon be in place. David Zaslav (new CEO) is a fan of the DC trinity, and Zack Snyder has said many times he would be open to returning under the right conditions.

The last Twitter event for RestoreTheSnyderVerse this time last year racked up 1,5 Million tweets, a Twitter record. More than Endgame and the biggest number of all WB properties.

If you are interested in helping to increase the chances of the final Justice League 2 + 3 story completion and perhaps a stand alone Batfleck film/series then join the event. I simply re-tweet all I can at the time. Below are also some guidelines for times in your region.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 14.19.51.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 14.23.19.jpg

lol. People seriously need to give this **** a rest.

These movies were horrible. All of them. I'm glad Affleck had some dignity left and left when he did, as he is a great director and should do what he does best; direct movies.

I will be selling my Superman for the price of this damn figure set. Someone will pay.

OK all, seems there is a massive global Twitter trend event for #RestoreTheSnyderverse this week on the 18th March.

As many of you may know the merger of Discovery and Warner Bros Media is moving along and will soon be in place. David Zaslav (new CEO) is a fan of the DC trinity, and Zack Snyder has said many times he would be open to returning under the right conditions.

The last Twitter event for RestoreTheSnyderVerse this time last year racked up 1,5 Million tweets, a Twitter record. More than Endgame and the biggest number of all WB properties.

If you are interested in helping to increase the chances of the final Justice League 2 + 3 story completion and perhaps a stand alone Batfleck film/series then join the event. I simply re-tweet all I can at the time. Below are also some guidelines for times in your region.

View attachment 567381

View attachment 567382

Awesome. Thanks

I have a few days off right now so this morning I loaded up Tweetdeck with #RestoreTheSnyderVerse tweets with gifs from MoS, BvS, and ZSJL on the 10s (every 10 minutes) throughout the day starting at 10AM EST US. My twitter handle is @The_Snyderverse for those that like to just sit back and retweet.

These movies were horrible. All of them. I'm glad Affleck had some dignity left and left when he did, as he is a great director and should do what he does best; direct movies.

I will be selling my Superman for the price of this damn figure set. Someone will pay.

I’ll see your hate for Snyder and raise you my hate for Snyder hate.

I have a few days off right now so this morning I loaded up Tweetdeck with #RestoreTheSnyderVerse tweets with gifs from MoS, BvS, and ZSJL on the 10s (every 10 minutes) throughout the day starting at 10AM EST US. My twitter handle is @The_Snyderverse for those that like to just sit back and retweet.
Hey Alatar, nice one ! I'll look out for you. I'm no Twitter expert, but will re-tweet and make new tweets from time to time.

Just have to let them know how much we want these final 2 movies to round out the story with Darkseid etc.

P.S I just ignore haters, they're just noise which I scroll over. The ignore button is a really good tool as well. One more added to the short list.

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone in particular. I really dislike his ****** movies. They are an abomination.

mUhWaReHoUsEsCeNe was good, but it doesn't really make up for 12 additional hours of ****. The Batman dolls are great though.

I don't hate anyone in particular. I really dislike his ****** movies. They are an abomination.

mUhWaReHoUsEsCeNe was good, but it doesn't really make up for 12 additional hours of ****. The Batman dolls are great though.

Ok, fair enough, edit:

I’ll see your intense dislike for Snyder’s DC films and raise you my intense dislike for dislike of Snyder’s DC films.

These movies were horrible. All of them.

ZSJL was actually good. Maybe you need to stay away from ZS related threads if you hate it that much as you seem to always bring the hate when I see posts from you.

I'm not a big fan of the Snyderverse with only MoS and ZSJL films that I enjoyed so I'm not going to be promoting this campaign to restore it. Although, I'd say good luck to you guys that are gunning for this. Only time will tell if it was worth the effort.

ZSJL was actually good. Maybe you need to stay away from ZS related threads if you hate it that much as you seem to always bring the hate when I see posts from you.

I'm not a big fan of the Snyderverse with only MoS and ZSJL films that I enjoyed so I'm not going to be promoting this campaign to restore it. Although, I'd say good luck to you guys that are gunning for this. Only time will tell if it was worth the effort.
Thanks Bleah. Getting that closure of the original story and arcs for JL 2 & 3 is all that I really want to see. Anything in addition to that would be gravy, as they say.

Comes to a snyderverse thread to ***** about the snyderverse. How original.

This is a thread about a figure I'm buying. While everything surrounding these movies absolutely sucks, at least the batsuit was great. And I collect Batman dolls. So this thread pertains to me.

You want to start these restore BS trends, why not do it in the movie section if what others have to say about it bothers you so much?

Or, you know, just scroll or ignore.

#killthesnyderverse

This is a thread about a figure I'm buying. While everything surrounding these movies absolutely sucks, at least the batsuit was great. And I collect Batman dolls. So this thread pertains to me.

You want to start these restore BS trends, why not do it in the movie section if what others have to say about it bothers you so much?

#killthesnyderverse
I don’t get going into a thread with a subset of enthusiastic fans, just to share how much you hate the thing that the thread is all about…so hungry for attention that even negative attention will do?

#killthesnyderverse

So if your standard is that anything that pertains to films the films should be discussed in the film section, why did you feel the urge to jump right in the film discussion in the figure thread?

Sure you’re not the one who brought it up, but you could have, you know, just scrolled and ignored.

With this set on the horizon, you would think the standalone Knightmare Batman would go down in price. But I see them still asking $500 on ebay.

Guess I’ll wait until after this set releases.

Did anybody order the third party heat vision head sculpt that came with LEDs to put on their ZSJL Hot Toys Superman?

Back