1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were Snyder, I would've adorned the Knightmare Batman with regalia of all of his Rogues as a "screw you - I survived, you didn't". Bane's Red Goggles, Hush's Coat, Freeze's pistol, Deadshot's eye zoom, Scarecrow's gas canister (laced w/Kryptonite), necklace of Croc's teeth, etc.

What i really want to know is, if joker killed Robin then why hasn?t Batman killed him?

Batman by the time of BvS longer has his rule. How has he not already hunted joker down and killed him? I still think it?s because he himself is Robin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What i really want to know is, if joker killed Robin then why hasn?t Batman killed him?

Batman by the time of BvS longer has his rule. How has he not already hunted joker down and killed him? I still think it?s because he himself is Robin.

I thought I heard somewhere years ago that the actual story was that Harley killed Robin?

I believe it's implied that Joker is needed for something- some have speculated it's he has knowledge of the whereabouts of a motherbox. My guess is, Joker has a stash of Kryptonite somewhere, or knows where to get some.
After all, that's what Batman was searching for in the BvS nightmare scene.

I'd have to rewatch Justice League but, in Suicide Squad, Joker has a set of replacement teeth because Batman beat him to a bloody pulp after Joker killed Robin.

I thought I heard somewhere years ago that the actual story was that Harley killed Robin?

I believe that was a Geoff Johns rewrite for Suicide Squad.

I believe it's implied that Joker is needed for something- some have speculated it's he has knowledge of the whereabouts of a motherbox. My guess is, Joker has a stash of Kryptonite somewhere, or knows where to get some.
After all, that's what Batman was searching for in the BvS nightmare scene.

I felt like I read that in an interview lately. Which is why he's on the Knightmare team.

Justice is Grey is dropping tonight 12am PST.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

First you need to understand what state of mind Batman was in BVS, he was not killing like the Punisher as your comment seem to suggest, he just did not care if the goons die after pointing guns at him, its like if you surrender i will just punch you and brand you.
He did not kill the human trafficker for example( its Batman intro in BVS).
Now about Joker, you have to understand that Letto's Joker is not like the other adaptations that we saw in the movies, he is 90% comics Joker, he is Batman oposite, he likes mind games and he can fight Batman as equals, even in the mental level, this is my understanding about the character after Suicide Squad and JL.
Batman did not kill Joker after he killed Robin because Joker played by the rules to the extreme, he did not back down and fought "fair and square", he wanted to break Batman to a point where he couldn't go back, he wanted to be killed by batman, and thats why he did not die.
The last paragraph is my personal understanding about the character and about Snyder as a storyteller by his interviews.

If you want to understand more about the JokerXBatman, read things like A Death in the Family, The Killing Joke, Morrison's Batman, Frank Miller's Batman or the recent New 52\Rebirth from the comics.
In all of that there is someone questioning why Batman did not kill Joker and the answer is always the same, its something that Batman dont cross as absolute and something that Joker wants more than anything.

But i just remembered that in the Frank Miller TDK 2, **** Grayson became the New Joker so its possible Leto's joker might be ****Grayson, since ZS loves Frank Miller's Batman.

Those are on HBOMax is lucky..
[emoji24]
edea897c54f28f9db90fa12f22245d81.jpg

[emoji24]

I am really excited to see the "Justice is Gray" edition of JL, this version will have additional footage of Leto’s Joker.
“There was a version of that,” said Snyder when asked by Wonder Meg about the missing Joker line. “What I was trying to do was… a second for the black-and-white version, for the charity version of the movie. I wanted to… there’s a second ending of the movie, of the Jared Leto scene, just slightly different. I included that line.”

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2021/03/justice-is-gray-edition-of-zack-snyders-justice-league-will-include-more-joker-footage/

Ordered this set yesterday! :yess:

Now the long wait begins.

Thinking of getting a Wonder Woman figure now as well. Probably the new WW84 figure with the sculpted hair. For Aquaman and The Flash I'll probably wait for the sequals and see what those will bring.

Ordered this set yesterday! :yess:

Now the long wait begins.

Thinking of getting a Wonder Woman figure now as well. Probably the new WW84 figure with the sculpted hair. For Aquaman and The Flash I'll probably wait for the sequals and see what those will bring.

I?m still itchy on the trigger. I only want Knightmare, but he?s still on eBay alone for $500 if you can imagine.

I would only want the headsculpt from the WW and stick it on the older body for the better coloured armour

[emoji24]

WB are still complete idiots for not having HBOMax in UK/EU!

First you need to understand what state of mind Batman was in BVS, he was not killing like the Punisher as your comment seem to suggest, he just did not care if the goons die after pointing guns at him, its like if you surrender i will just punch you and brand you.
He did not kill the human trafficker for example( its Batman intro in BVS).
Now about Joker, you have to understand that Letto's Joker is not like the other adaptations that we saw in the movies, he is 90% comics Joker, he is Batman oposite, he likes mind games and he can fight Batman as equals, even in the mental level, this is my understanding about the character after Suicide Squad and JL.
Batman did not kill Joker after he killed Robin because Joker played by the rules to the extreme, he did not back down and fought "fair and square", he wanted to break Batman to a point where he couldn't go back, he wanted to be killed by batman, and thats why he did not die.
The last paragraph is my personal understanding about the character and about Snyder as a storyteller by his interviews.

If you want to understand more about the JokerXBatman, read things like A Death in the Family, The Killing Joke, Morrison's Batman, Frank Miller's Batman or the recent New 52\Rebirth from the comics.
In all of that there is someone questioning why Batman did not kill Joker and the answer is always the same, its something that Batman dont cross as absolute and something that Joker wants more than anything.

But i just remembered that in the Frank Miller TDK 2, **** Grayson became the New Joker so its possible Leto's joker might be ****Grayson, since ZS loves Frank Miller's Batman.

I?ve gotta say I disagree with every point here. Batman definitely directly kills many men. First degree murder in fact.

Now, seeing as he has no problems with killing, of all people, why wouldn?t he kill the Joker exactly. Especially when he killed Robin. Makes 0 sense. And I?m not talking about the epilogue scene, I?m mean literally any time since he killed Robin.

You cannot compare any of those comics you mentioned because in those Batman still has his no-kill rule.

I?m still itchy on the trigger. I only want Knightmare, but he?s still on eBay alone for $500 if you can imagine.

I would only want the headsculpt from the WW and stick it on the older body for the better coloured armour

WB are still complete idiots for not having HBOMax in UK/EU!

I?ve gotta say I disagree with every point here. Batman definitely directly kills many men. First degree murder in fact.

Now, seeing as he has no problems with killing, of all people, why wouldn?t he kill the Joker exactly. Especially when he killed Robin. Makes 0 sense. And I?m not talking about the epilogue scene, I?m mean literally any time since he killed Robin.

You cannot compare any of those comics you mentioned because in those Batman still has his no-kill rule.

Batman no kill rule is "dont act like Punisher, killing in cold blood everyone" but he is no Spiderman who can go easy on criminals.

Batman in BVS is moraly grey. Thats the whole reason of the movie to show how Batman has fallen after 20 years in Gotham and how he can get back to the light like we see in ZSJL, he will not kill someone directly(the first one was going to be Superman) BUT he dont care if criminals gets killed if they dont surrender immediately, thats different from First degree murder, its self defense in a twisted way, he just dont care about their criminals life if he can save one victim.

Jokers knows how Batman operates, he knows how to break his defenses, he is Batman archnemesis, he would do exactly like the way i describe as because this is who he is. This is how i understand why he did not kill the Joker in this Snyderverse based on BVS,SS and ZSJL.

"You cannot compare any of those comics you mentioned because in those Batman still has his no-kill rule."
Of curse i can, this is how i create my understanding of the character, i have to have context to understand how Snyder makes him work in this universe, Batman is wrong in killing like he does in BVS, but WE as audience have to understand how he got like this and the justification is show to us in the movie.

Ordered this.
Looks like i am ordering accessories ahead of the actual figure again..[emoji1787][emoji1787]
9620a477fe685f52e8aae9222fae09eb.jpg

Ordered this.
Looks like i am ordering accessories ahead of the actual figure again..[emoji1787][emoji1787]
9620a477fe685f52e8aae9222fae09eb.jpg

I just ordered these and I?m not even sure I?m getting this figure hahah

This review is a great look

https://youtu.be/a2AozDoIkvo

Batman no kill rule is "dont act like Punisher, killing in cold blood everyone" but he is no Spiderman who can go easy on criminals.

Batman in BVS is moraly grey. Thats the whole reason of the movie to show how Batman has fallen after 20 years in Gotham and how he can get back to the light like we see in ZSJL, he will not kill someone directly(the first one was going to be Superman) BUT he dont care if criminals gets killed if they dont surrender immediately, thats different from First degree murder, its self defense in a twisted way, he just dont care about their criminals life if he can save one victim.

Jokers knows how Batman operates, he knows how to break his defenses, he is Batman archnemesis, he would do exactly like the way i describe as because this is who he is. This is how i understand why he did not kill the Joker in this Snyderverse based on BVS,SS and ZSJL.

"You cannot compare any of those comics you mentioned because in those Batman still has his no-kill rule."
Of curse i can, this is how i create my understanding of the character, i have to have context to understand how Snyder makes him work in this universe, Batman is wrong in killing like he does in BVS, but WE as audience have to understand how he got like this and the justification is show to us in the movie.

Did we see the same movie? He 1000% directly murders men, many times even. There is no rule here for Joker to take advantage of. The only real explanation is Batman can?t find the Joker or he is in fact Robin.

And you can?t compare the comics, once again because of the no-kill rule is an absolutely fundamental difference.

https://youtu.be/dO1ydIZNaNY
You might need to rewatch tgis

I am definitely getting it.. missed out the first time around.

I guess the only thing I can do is buy it and sell black superman. I still need to get that awesome Armoured batman.

The only HotToys I have are the DX02 Batman (which I?ll sell) and the BvS Batman and Supes. Looks like I?m gonna have that BVS entire lineup which I didn?t plan on

My whole problem with BVS will always be the "Martha" scene. I can accept everything else as it stands. But Snyder painted Wayne into such a dark, obsessed, and paranoid state of mind, that there's absolutely no way a man that consumed and lost in his own demons can suddenly come out of it like he was just having a bad day when Superman says, "Save Martha." Its such a contrived and forced moment, I still cringe just typing about it.

First, no one talks about their mom in a relatable term by using their first name. If Superman wanted Batman to save his mom, he's going to say, "Save my mom." Thats a universal expression that is immediately understandable. Saying, " Save Martha" is no different than saying any other name - "Save Frank! Save Billy! Save Suzie! Save Zak!" There's no context there. And to assume Superman would think in his moment of possible death to address his earth bound mother as Martha so Batman could save her, when he already had issues with Batman's intentions anyway, is such a insane leap of logic.

Plus Batman had already reasoned if there was even a ONE PERCENT chance of Superman going rogue, he had to be taken out... ? :slap Well how the hell does having a mother with the same first name change that logic? Batman is already off the rails of rationality from 20 years of fighting crime, losing Robin, and of course the origins of that by losing his parents. So you're going to build all of that angst up and tell me that the magic word to lighten his mood is saying, "Martha"? WTF... Batman spares his life and in five minutes he's telling Martha herself, " I'm your son's friend." PLUS now he's going to devote his life to the guy? Talk about a 'Come to Jesus' moment from out of thin air. Wow... I think it took longer for the Winter Warlock to come around in 'Santa Claus is coming to Town'. :lol It honestly plays like Snyder is spoofing the characters at the worst possible moment.

If Zak could rewrite that scene where Superman's death is the trigger, then it might make more sense in terms of changing Batman's point of view, because then his rage would have been satisfied, only he would still feel empty inside. Only then could he understand the void left by Superman being gone. Zak converted him too early and that makes the story collapse. I love the cast, but the logic is just out the window.

Ive had that coat its fantastic
3eef194a26d45aba1ca557a9ad2c7c00.jpg

26ed3c5465d3331f4ca83d3df5823179.jpg

Cool, it's definitely like one of the custom capes with wires. Gives the figure so much more of a dynamic look.

I wasn't planning on it, but decided to pull the trigger on the custom jacket as well. It does look cool !!!

These shots just reinforce my decision.

Thank you enablers all :lol

Back