Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, some very fine suggestions, and the ones I wanted to include are of course already here. ;)

Twin Peaks: Agent Dale Cooper + others (my number 1 by an insanely large margin)
Supertroopers: How can you pick just one?

Damn, some very fine suggestions, and the ones I wanted to include are of course already here. ;)

Twin Peaks: Agent Dale Cooper + others (my number 1 by an insanely large margin)
Supertroopers: How can you pick just one?

Same here man...you just went up a HUGE notch on my "cool people list"...LOL.

Even though I think Game of Thrones is the best produced television of all time, Twin Peaks is still my number one favorite show of all time - not likely to ever be surpassed. The casting was brilliant, the direction and writing sublime.

One of only three pieces of art hanging in my office:

Agent Dale Cooper - Godmachine Framed Print

'Beachball' Alien from Dark Star.. with squeaky mouse toy, as an accessory.. you can occasionally find it as a model kit but my painting skills are rubbish.

Couple more statues I would kill for

sho+nuff.jpg
Bruce-Leroy-in-the-Movie-Theatre.jpg

Kiss my converse

Would love some only fools and horses 1/6th figures. Del Boy, Rodney and grandad from the first 3 series, then Del and Rodney with Uncle Albert from the late 80s , with Del in his yuppie style . Trigger and Boycie would be great too. You British guys will have a idea what I'm talking about.

I'd say Briscoe and the IT Crowd are right up the alley of a decent number of collectors. I'd definitely set up a little IT Crowd diorama with all three figures.

Would love some only fools and horses 1/6th figures. Del Boy, Rodney and grandad from the first 3 series, then Del and Rodney with Uncle Albert from the late 80s , with Del in his yuppie style . Trigger and Boycie would be great too. You British guys will have a idea what I'm talking about.

Perhaps Big Chief could make it their next set of figures lol. 1/6 Rodney and Del would be a cool set to have!

I'd say Briscoe and the IT Crowd are right up the alley of a decent number of collectors. I'd definitely set up a little IT Crowd diorama with all three figures.

Yeah I hope they wouldn't leave out Richmond, Denholm, and Douglas tho... I need a statue of- FATHAAAAAAAAAAR!

Back