Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xxlarge_cactusjackxw0084327_csn_d6c10.jpg

I agree with the IT Crowd trio - but my dream would be a proper Don Draper with accessories (I don't like the current available HS)

While I don't think any of these desires are really "out there", I haven't seen much interest for them. Atleast not enough so see customs:

starbuck_and_apollo.jpg

3518110_john-&-play-toys.jpg

Arrow-Season-Season-2-Episode-18-Deathstroke.jpg

salvatore-brothers.jpg

Michael-Rosenbaum-as-Lex-Luthor.jpg

latest

JamesmarsdenCyclops.jpg

Pretty much any of these would be a grail piece to me.

While I don't think any of these desires are really "out there", I haven't seen much interest for them. Atleast not enough so see customs:

starbuck_and_apollo.jpg

3518110_john-&-play-toys.jpg

Arrow-Season-Season-2-Episode-18-Deathstroke.jpg

salvatore-brothers.jpg

Michael-Rosenbaum-as-Lex-Luthor.jpg

latest

JamesmarsdenCyclops.jpg

Pretty much any of these would be a grail piece to me.

Somebody on here did Starbuck a while ago. Adama I've seen a custom head . Think it is wantedyou or something.

Yea, I own the William Adama head. Haven't had much luck finding a uniform for him though.

The Starbuck that was done was from the original series, when the character was a dude.

Yea, I own the William Adama head. Haven't had much luck finding a uniform for him though.

The Starbuck that was done was from the original series, when the character was a dude.

It was a Lee Adama head I saw and it was a Kara Thrace custom on here. I made a uniform for generic officer a while ago. Wasn't that great but I was pleased. I also did a green uniform which was better. All my figures are packed ready to move so cant take any pics. Will look for links for the heads though

Back