Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that would be great. Thanks!

I tried hitting up that guy in the Star Wars section that makes Imperial unforms but he never responded to my PMs. And GeeWhiz wants to change an arm, leg, and my first born for their services.

WP_20130506_010.jpg
P1010798.JPG
P1010799.JPG

And for what its worth my bashes!

Hmm, I really like them!
And one of the reasons why I like them is because they use realistic headsculpts.

Thank you for posting the links for those heads, but honestly the level of detail expected for customs today just isn't there. Im sure they were great in 2009, but today the standard has been raised to being near or at hot toys quality. Il just have to keep having my eye out for heads that are near matches, like you did.

Hmm, I really like them!
And one of the reasons why I like them is because they use realistic headsculpts.

Thank you for posting the links for those heads, but honestly the level of detail expected for customs today just isn't there. Im sure they were great in 2009, but today the standard has been raised to being near or at hot toys quality. Il just have to keep having my eye out for heads that are near matches, like you did.

Thanks. They are soldier story heads and bodies.

Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks.

Cup of coffee, recorder, donut, and a thumbs up hand are all mandatory.

I've got an unpainted Starbuck head somewhere. It is really great. I also have a Gaius Baltar.

While I don't think any of these desires are really "out there", I haven't seen much interest for them. Atleast not enough so see customs:

starbuck_and_apollo.jpg

3518110_john-&-play-toys.jpg

Arrow-Season-Season-2-Episode-18-Deathstroke.jpg

salvatore-brothers.jpg

Michael-Rosenbaum-as-Lex-Luthor.jpg

latest

JamesmarsdenCyclops.jpg

Pretty much any of these would be a grail piece to me.

A Hot Toys Kratos in armor.
A Hot Toys Tom Cruise in Last Samurai armor.
A Hot Toys Russel Crowe in Man of Steel armor.

Matt Ryan's portrayal of Constantine. I loved the show and hope it gets a new season. If Some company did an unofficial sculpt I would be all over making a custom figure.

Matt Ryan's portrayal of Constantine. I loved the show and hope it gets a new season. If Some company did an unofficial sculpt I would be all over making a custom figure.

If it doesn't get renewed I hope he plays Constantine in the Justice League Dark movie. Would love a figure too, really hope someone makes him.

I have missed this show completely, thx for mentioning it!

If it doesn't get renewed I hope he plays Constantine in the Justice League Dark movie. Would love a figure too, really hope someone makes him.
Absolutely. Matt doesn't have a lot of background under his belt, but he's excellent in what he acts in; Constantine was no exception. I couldn't think of any other actor who is prominent right now donning that beige jacket and red tie. I agree, I hope he gets to hang on to the role beyond the show if it down at survive.

One of the biggest issues is that the show tried really hard to walk the "adult channel" disturbing route and keeping it NBC appropriate. I believe the show would have done better if it got to go full Penny Dreadful, Walking Dead, or general HBO/Showtime level disturbing.
I have missed this show completely, thx for mentioning it!
No problem! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Back