Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your 2011 October/Halloween Movie List

10. Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist
9. Jaws
8. Dream House (honestly, glad I snuck in)
7. The Invisible Man
6. The Sixth Sense
5. Halloween (I know, I know)
4. Shawn of the Dead
3. Hatchet
2. Creature from the Black Lagoon
1. Frankenstein (1932)

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist had a lot of potential, it really didn't get interesting until the end of the movie, maybe I had such high hopes because of the OG Exorcist. :dunno

For the 1st of October I started off with the remake I Spit On Your Grave.

Yesterday I watched a film called Ghouls. It was so bad that I almost poked my eyes out with forks. I have no idea what happens at the end. I turned that crap off. After that I watched Husk. An after dark film. It was okay. Nothing special.

Ghouls
Husk

Today I'm starting with the Pumpkin Carver.

Finally got ANOES 2&3 on blu yesterday. A little disappointed with it. Part 2 looked great while part 3 looked almost exactly like the dvd. Saw Basket case on Netflix........just horrible movie but I could not take my eyes away from it. Watching Poltergeist 2 now on blu.

How is it? I bought the remake along with the original on blu ray, so I've yet to watch the remake.

Its a great movie and a great remake. Had my friend come over and loved the movie. Hope you enjoy it too.

It's been too long since I've seen Nightmare before Xmas, I gotta watch that sometime this month, maybe even try and find the DvD.

Oh damn, I might watch that tonight!!!

If no one sculpts a David within a 1.5 year from now, I will.

BobbyC already did one :dunno

Back