Semic / Maison Ghibli: My Neighbor Totoro - Mei and Little Totoro statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
OkO0If8.jpg

Alban Ficat said:
Hello everyone !!! So here it is !!!

The first-ever statue approved by Studio Ghibli outside of Japan !

Mei and Little Totoro ! From Hayao Miyazaki?s 1988 masterpiece My Neighbor Totoro !!!

I am so honored to be the sculptor of this scene and I would like to thank the awesome and kindest team at Maison Ghibli, especially J?r?me Martineau and ?ric Bessonnet. Working with you guys hand in hand, and with such trust, is a blessing.

I would also like to thank Dan Duke Fleed who molded and painted the prototype, you did a terrific job man !

Also and of course, thank you so much and infinite respect to Studio Ghibli.

You can come and see the statue in real at Maison Ghibli pop-up store store in Paris, 21 rue des archives !!!

Limited to 350, the statue is available today to pre-order here:
Mei and Little Totoro statue - My Neighbor Totoro

wuXqm8j.jpg

h0tgXjr.jpg

HNZsnWb.jpg

B3or0MJ.jpg

X7Ts8ig.jpg

Maison Ghibli is extremely proud to present the first officially licenced Studio Ghibli statue ever created outside Japan!

And it was Alban Ficat who was entrusted with the task of sculpting it.

Taken from the cult scene in Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece My Neighbor Totoro, Mei and her little Totoro will delight you!

This statue is a rare collector's item that we hope will give you the same sense of wonder that the little girl felt when she discovered this magical little animal! It will naturally find its place in your personal collection and will show your attachment to this magnificent and unforgettable work.

Only available for European Union and Great Britain.

Measure 14 cm
Weight 0.6 kg
Material Resin
Maker SEMIC
EAN 3760372330224

329 EUR

Last edited:
Back