Your October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your 2011 October/Halloween Movie List

watched sweatshop, return of the living dead II and phantom of the opera the last two nights. sweatchop was ok, some good effects but didn't really care about any of the characters or monster/killer. everyone was so stupid in it i was wanting them to get their face smashed in. which i guess was the point.

return of the living dead II...don't know what i was thinking

but phantom of the opera...man, so good. hadn't seen it in a while and just streamed it on netflix at random when i saw they had added it. freaking love chaney's make-up in that movie.

let me in was ok i thought. i liked 'let the right one in' a lot more for sure.

Ski, I am with you about My Little Pony. I was shocked to see the thread still going. We're grown men and women. Lol. Good for those people who like it I guess.

This morning I have a lot of movies on my instant netflix queue to get through before my instant goes bye-bye tomorrow.

Just saw That new little Red Riding hood movie
it was not as horrible as i thought it was going to be, it had a couple of decent moments

but the "twilight" touch ruined it completely, this movie would have rocked as a horror movie or directed by Tim Burton or something, I mean, a stronger director would have made it really good,
don't recommend it, but it didn't suck as bad as i expected

6. The Sixth Sense
5. Halloween (I know, I know)
4. Shawn of the Dead
3. Hatchet
2. Creature from the Black Lagoon
1. Frankenstein (1932)

My halloween movie lists consists of whatever I find on satellite that interests me. :lol Someday, I'll get all the Freddy movies on Blu but not in any big hurry.

Yesterday I watched:
Saw VI
9 Dead
The Gravedancers

And I know there was one more but I forget. I tried to watch Jason Goes to Hell, as I do every year, but it's just SO bad.

Lets see......
All the Universal Monster Legacy movie sets
Hammer Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Mummy
Trick or Treat
Wolf Man remake
Phantom of the Opera
Nosferatu
Halloween 1 and 2 (the one and only films not that crap Zombie put out)
The Veil

Kain, I <3 you! Because I feel the same way about 'that crap Zombie put out." Just garbage!

last monday, i started with...
Hellraiser 1-3
Dawn of the dead(remake)
Bram Stoker's Dracula

....i'll pick up the pace next monday.

Still waiting on a few more shipments, but my Horror on Blu has started growing........

horrormovies-1-1.jpg

Dead Silence - I love this movie
The People Under The Stairs - classic in my books. I saw it when I was young and was mesmerized by all the secret passageways. I wanted a house just like it. Without the creeps. The people under the stairs seem cool though.

Started my Horror movie watching tonight with Scream 4. Actually was really good imo. Plus Hayden Panettiere:love

7. The Invisible Man
6. The Sixth Sense
5. Halloween (I know, I know)
4. Shawn of the Dead
3. Hatchet
2. Creature from the Black Lagoon
1. Frankenstein (1932)

Started my Horror movie watching tonight with Scream 4. Actually was really good imo. Plus Hayden Panettiere:love

I was pleasantly surprised by it in the theater. And I plan on buying a box set of blurays of the entire series if they become available that way.

Back