Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the real question is...why the heck don't you have a Target near you? Do you live in the woods with the bears? :lol

:monkey3

The nearest Target to me is 45-50 miles away. The only dept. store we have here is Kmart, which very few other places have anymore.

I'm too far from Dallas, so it might not be worth your while to meet up.:monkey2:monkey2
But I am 100% sure I want to make it to C2E2, so I can at least hang out with you and your fam in Chicago!! :rock :rock

I saw the guest list for NYCC, and it's amazing! So I am hoping for similar from C2E2 since it's the same company.

Well, we would probably drive, so we would be coming to see you regardless. :lol:1-1:

Looking forward to C2E2 for sure! :hi5:

I got the Avengers from Target for cheap, but I still had my Best Buy metal case. So, I gutted out the Bluray and Dvd discs =)

Last edited:
I got the metal case from Futureshop (Canadian Store), which I'm really happy about; because I tried getting one at the midnight launch at a different store and they were sold out.

Recently picked up Avengers Blu Ray, got the metal case for me, and gave the dvd and regular case to the pops.

Also picked up The Dark Knight Returns on DVD! only $10 bucks!

And LAST ACTION HERO on blu ray!!! a classic!

The nearest Target to me is 45-50 miles away. The only dept. store we have here is Kmart, which very few other places have anymore.

I weep for you, Ween. I really do. :monkey2:monkey2
(As I drive only 5 minutes to get to Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, Fry's, LEGO store, the mall, etc). :monkey3

photo-32-1.jpg

Can't wait to watch Damnation and Goldeneye :rock:rock

Thanks. Dammit....why isn't this online and why does Target only have it?

Damn you, Target! Damn you! :cuss

:lol

Evil Conspiracy.

Less than two years until CVII. :yess:

:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2

I'm too far from Dallas, so it might not be worth your while to meet up.:monkey2:monkey2
But I am 100% sure I want to make it to C2E2, so I can at least hang out with you and your fam in Chicago!! :rock :rock

I saw the guest list for NYCC, and it's amazing! So I am hoping for similar from C2E2 since it's the same company.

I am thinking of maybe doing C2E2 one year. Maybe we can coordinate to all go.

Whoo hoo! I just got my $9 back from Amazon on the Avengers 3D Blu-ray combo pack. :yess::yess::hi5:
Yes, Amazon charges me tax now. :monkey2
I had the $5 coupon so the total price was $14.99 plus tax!! :rock

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $9.97 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Marvel's The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
Price on order date: $29.96
Price charged at shipping: $29.96
Lowest price before release date: $19.99
Amount to be refunded: $9.97 (+ $0.82 tax)
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: $9.97

$9.97 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

You will automatically receive a refund of $10.79, which includes $0.82 on tax paid. You will receive an additional e-mail when this refund is processed."

BOOM is good. :lol

If somehow we escape and head to TX for fan days, I'll let you know.
I would love to meet some of the guests they have for this round!

I will be there. :D

Recently received Cabin in the Woods and awaiting Avengers to ship. I might stop pre-ordering through Amazon because I do dislike having to wait.

I will be there. :D

Recently received Cabin in the Woods and awaiting Avengers to ship. I might stop pre-ordering through Amazon because I do dislike having to wait.

I am with you there on the preordering! I mean, they charge us tax now so unless it is super cheap than Best Buy or Target, I don't bother anymore. I do however still have my Amazon Prime, so I get the movies on release day either way.

Whoo hoo! I just got my $9 back from Amazon on the Avengers 3D Blu-ray combo pack. :yess::yess::hi5:
Yes, Amazon charges me tax now. :monkey2
I had the $5 coupon so the total price was $14.99 plus tax!! :rock

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $9.97 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Marvel's The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
Price on order date: $29.96
Price charged at shipping: $29.96
Lowest price before release date: $19.99
Amount to be refunded: $9.97 (+ $0.82 tax)
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: $9.97

$9.97 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

You will automatically receive a refund of $10.79, which includes $0.82 on tax paid. You will receive an additional e-mail when this refund is processed."

I haven't gotten one of those emails. They better not d**k me around. :mad:

Back