Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my email. Wow. Even though I hate waiting a few extra days for my bluray's, I can't really complain with the discounts that Amazon does give me. I'm quite thankful to them for that. I got these two great items and both for under $20 combined.

I finally got my email. I guess they were saving the best (you and me) for last! :yess:

I caved and bought the Avengers blu 4pk at Target. I'm hoping I can sell the 3D disc and recoup some of my $.

:1-1: Happy for you....now where the **** is mine?!!! :mad:

:impatient:

I'd like to buy a vowel Pat. A "U"

025-1.jpg

031.jpg

032-1.jpg

:lecture Got The Avengers Collection Box yesterday as well.

The 3D is amazing! The 3D blu ray transfer is great reference-quality material to demo home theater 3D. Especially the last fighting sequence with the Avengers and Chitauri. :yess:

I don't get all this Avengers love. I just really didn't enjoy the film. I didn't enjoy most of the super hero comic book movies this year...

So I was in Best Buy earlier just looking for something to buy, and not getting anything, and saw a bunch of Jaws digibooks.

Why were we all clamoring for those a few weeks ago? They seem in great supply now.

Anyway, it reminded me that I love Jaws, so I came home and put what I thought was the bluray in. The screen looked crappy and I was like, "I don't remember this looking so bad" referring to the menu screen. I was doing chores around the house, so really only listening to Jaws, and not looking at it past the menu screen...

Come to find out, when I just returned home, I had actually stuck the DVD in that comes with the bluray...

Stupid stupid fury... :slap

:lol @ fury

I did that once recently, too, except I never made it past the menu. I thought that looked like ass and went straight for the box and realized my mistake.

Back