Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m HOME just walked in from the hospital!

I came very close to being placed on a vent but I turned the corner early this morning and begged to be discharged lol

Not out of the woods yet but i?m om a ton of steroids and blood thinners for now they were good with sending me home.

Give me 45 minutes need to go watch Mando!

Thanks for all the kind words.
Glad to hear you're doing better!!

Very scary stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you rush i’m actually shocked they discharged me but I begged because I explained that I now need to get my wife to the ER she toughed it out while I was getting treated.

At least I got my full viral antibody and massive steroid doses which is what she needs.

Never had viral pneumonia before only bacterial.

It was a crazy ride.

Now taking my wife.

Thank you rush i?m actually shocked they discharged me but I begged because I explained that I now need to get my wife to the ER she toughed it out while I was getting treated.

At least I got my full viral antibody and massive steroid doses which is what she needs.

Never had viral pneumonia before only bacterial.

It was a crazy ride.

Now taking my wife.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Get better quickly, all of you.

My wife and kids, and myself have managed to steer clear of it. But I just got news that 4 family members have it, glad I skipped the Thanksgiving get together.

I’m HOME just walked in from the hospital!

I came very close to being placed on a vent but I turned the corner early this morning and begged to be discharged lol

Not out of the woods yet but i’m om a ton of steroids and blood thinners for now they were good with sending me home.

Give me 45 minutes need to go watch Mando!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Oh man, so happy you are doing better. Your wife is getting worse huh?

My Prayers are focused on her now.

I almost lost function of one lung.

I’m a retired medic and have intubated hundreds if not thousands of people during my 25 year stint and I have to tell you I thought I was going to end up on a vent myself in an ICU the fluid came up that fast.

I’ve been intubated before for general elective surgery but this was just pure horror.

My son is doing fine my wife is right now at the ER while I stay with our son.

Holy crap man. All that and then you return home to fat Boba Fett confused that Imperial Stormtroopers are...Imperial, lol.

;)

In all seriousness though man am I super glad you that you and your wife are doing better. Since your son is young hopefully it passes him quickly as it tends to do with people his age.

I?m a retired medic and have intubated hundreds if not thousands of people during my 25 year stint and I have to tell you I thought I was going to end up on a vent myself in an ICU the fluid came up that fast.

I?ve been intubated before for general elective surgery but this was just pure horror.

I don't know how much truth there is in it, but from what I understand women tend to get it less severe. So, let's hope that's true.

I'll be honest, this virus scares me. My wife and I work from home, my kids do school virtually, my social life is pretty much dead. I have a strong feeling I wouldn't weather the covid storm too well, so we keep our activities to a minimum.

Given the timing, I'm guessing you got it at a family gathering?

Stay strong Jye, be prepared for when those steroids wear off. I'm not a man of prayer, but I'm thinking of you and yours.

Keep us informed.

I don't know how much truth there is in it, but from what I understand women tend to get it less severe. So, let's hope that's true.

I'll be honest, this virus scares me. My wife and I work from home, my kids do school virtually, my social life is pretty much dead. I have a strong feeling I wouldn't weather the covid storm too well, so we keep our activities to a minimum.

Given the timing, I'm guessing you got it at a family gathering?

Stay strong Jye, be prepared for when those steroids wear off. I'm not a man of prayer, but I'm thinking of you and yours.

Keep us informed.

Will do rush be very afraid there is no magic bullet right now helping me breath at home this very second I am sitting straight up with pursed lips like an 80 year old trying to catch my breath as i’m typing this.

Really short tiring shallow breaths or I start coughing really bad.

Will do rush be very afraid there is no magic bullet right now helping me breath at home this very second I am sitting straight up with pursed lips like an 80 year old trying to catch my breath as i’m typing this.

Really short tiring shallow breaths or I start coughing really bad.

Thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you are all home together soon, wounded or not. IMO it's better to be home, if at all possible. U can open the d@mn windows for one thing. Flush the air. Humidify, like the old trick of setting bowls of water around.

They have better treatments now than when this thing started. Plz let folks know as you can.

I?m a retired medic and have intubated hundreds if not thousands of people during my 25 year stint and I have to tell you I thought I was going to end up on a vent myself in an ICU the fluid came up that fast.

I?ve been intubated before for general elective surgery but this was just pure horror.

Good luck JYE! I'm sure you don't need me to tell you to go back right away if your breathing worsens. I haven't had it but I know a good number of people including family members who have and recovered well. Taste and smell can take weeks to return so don't be alarmed. Stay positive and aware until it passes. Again, best of luck!
76a472eaffe615dbd543e04f35befb96.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Wishing you and the family well Jye. I don't come into this thread at all so only the few references in the Mando thread alerted me to your situation.

A recurring joke in my family is to wonder which one of us won't be able to taste our Christmas dinner this year. Seems like there's always someone who gets something around this time.

But Jye isn't ****ing around, he goes and gets Covid!

Thanks a-dev I didn’t even taste my thanksgiving dinner :gah:

I’m much better now though only small symptom I have is I can’t breathe out of my right lung lol

I am about to watch LOTR 4k while recovering.

Thanks a-dev I didn’t even taste my thanksgiving dinner :gah:

I’m much better now though only small symptom I have is I can’t breathe out of my right lung lol

I am about to watch LOTR 4k while recovering.

Well you'll definitely be able to relate to Frodo when he tells Sam that he can't recall the taste of food!

:lol :lol :lol

My son just asked me if i can make my St Louis pork ribs for dinner he is killing me lol

He is watching LOTR for the first time :yess:

I now view LOTR trilogy as a replacement for The Ten Commandments and Ben Hur holiday viewing tradition.

Back