Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon Prime is the only way to go. :lecture
Yes sir!! :duff

Yeah I know, normally I do use the instore pickup when it's for a gift set/etc; but I was just after the normal release Blu, I didn't expect that to sell out so quickly! :horror

Oh and I'll "buy" you a beer at the Freaks party. :drink :lol
Since those movies weren't so called 'blockbusters', I didn't expect them to carry many, they only have a lot when it's a big movie release. Since both Hurt Locker and Moon were highly acclaimed, I knew they'd be gone right away.

You could get me a beer, but two or three or four would be better! :chug

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 2-Disc Special Edition and Terminator: Salvation Limited T-600 Skull Edition (both Blu Ray)

Who needs 3D when you got an awesome LCD-TV and Blu Ray has such a great resolution so it kinda seems that every character is about to crawl outta the screen?!

TF2: Critics have no clue what´s entertaining.
T:S: The movie could´ve been way better, but it was a gift and the picture´s even better as T2, so awesome gift and when you look at my collection:

It makes a fine addition to my 2 HT T-600´s.

:)

It didn't even register to me when I bought it and I didn't think about until I got home, but the Steelbook case for The Hurt Locker Blu-Ray disc is the size of a DVD case, not a Blu-Ray disc case. Is this standard for Blu-Ray disc steelbooks? The Hurt Locker is the first Blu-Ray disc steelbook I've purchased, and PS3 game steelbooks are the same size as regular PS3 game cases / Blu-Ray disc cases.

It didn't even register to me when I bought it and I didn't think about until I got home, but the Steelbook case for The Hurt Locker Blu-Ray disc is the size of a DVD case, not a Blu-Ray disc case. Is this standard for Blu-Ray disc steelbooks? The Hurt Locker is the first Blu-Ray disc steelbook I've purchased, and PS3 game steelbooks are the same size as regular PS3 game cases / Blu-Ray disc cases.

Usually BR steelebooks are the same size as regular BR's. I think it's a Best Buy thing. The one's they did for the Pixar movies were oversized too, i think.

Thanks for the reply. No big deal, I was just curious as to the size difference.

Last edited:
In anticipation of getting a Blu Ray player I bought the 5 disc Ultimate Blade Runner set.
This something I had to have the best version of. All the previous versions, remastered,all the bells and whistles and in HD.
Finally.

just received the TMNT 25th anniversary 3 disc complete seasons 1+2 in the post today!!

got the complete seasons of x-men cartoon on the way from the U.S and also transformers 1986 on blu ray on its way to me!!

received M.A.S.K complete season 2 and ghostbusters complete season 1 couple weeks back so its been an 80's and 90's inspired last few weeks!!

In anticipation of getting a Blu Ray player I bought the 5 disc Ultimate Blade Runner set.
This something I had to have the best version of. All the previous versions, remastered,all the bells and whistles and in HD.
Finally.

That's one of the BR's i started out with also.

For a grumpy old bastard, you have good taste in movies :D

I'm amazed that folks like Moon. I thought it was slow, obvious, and tremendously unoriginal. But hey, to each their own.

I still haven't bought the 20th Simpsons on blu. Just can't seem to pull the trigger...

the-hurt-locker-box-art-blu-ray.jpg

P12360106.jpg

Back