Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he was adopted? :dunno

I have that suspicion about one of my brother sometimes. :D

:lol We've been attached at the hip since we were kids but yet have almost nothing in common :D

He literally despises horror movies too. He just doesn't see the point in watching people getting killed and what not. I don't blame him, its not for everyone.

He, like some found that the story was weak and that there was no real lead. No point to the story. A glorified fantasy about taking revenge against nazi's.

I just loved the performances. The film was nothing spectacular .......... the acting was its strongest point. (Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill were better)

Yeah free blu-rays FTW! :rock :D

Nah, just regular DVD ............... cheap A-Hole! :mad:

Target put out tags for 'temporary price cuts' on a bunch of additional blu's this week, so I broke down and bought Serenity at $15. I just wish I could find the full Firefly blu set on the cheap.

Roswell_DVD.jpg

Man, I have such a hard time passing up ten buck blu's - and those damn retailers know it too. Bought I,Robot yesterday for a ten spot at Meijers.

Watched some of Serenity last night too...now I have to go get the Firefly blu set. Anyone see it some place for less than forty bucks?

Best Buy has some good sales this week, including Inglourious Basterds and Star Trek on Blu-ray for $16.99 each.
Expect Amazon to price match soon! :)

Back