Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IronFingaz will not be happy when that happens. :lol

:panic:

I'll just have to find someone in a non-tax state. Are there any left? :lol

It'll just be a buck or two more each Blu :lol:lol:lol

But it all adds up to less spending money for me :( And before you know it, i end up like you. A cheapskate blu-ray snob :lol
I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen and i can't let that happen :panic:

:panic:

I'll just have to find someone in a non-tax state. Are there any left? :lol

But it all adds up to less spending money for me :( And before you know it, i end up like you. A cheapskate blu-ray snob :lol
I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen and i can't let that happen :panic:

I'm not cheap! I just don't want to buy movies I won't ever watch. :lol:lol:lol

I'm not cheap! I just don't want to buy movies I won't ever watch. :lol:lol:lol

If I did that I'd have about 5 films!

I can't remember the last time I actually bought a movie & watched it :slap:slap

Speaking of which these arrived yesterday...

Been after the Ultimate Edition Year 7 for a long time & it dropped massively in price the other week so snapped it up...including shipping it was under £20 & that's a bargain.

Kick *** 2 steel is pretty lovely...just need to get a Kick *** steel to go with it now...OCD dictates that I can't have one without the other ;)

Neil

Really nice Steelbook for 28 Weeks Later from Zavvi

10866373-1382617955-895089.jpg

If I did that I'd have about 5 films!

I can't remember the last time I actually bought a movie & watched it :slap:slap

Speaking of which these arrived yesterday...

Been after the Ultimate Edition Year 7 for a long time & it dropped massively in price the other week so snapped it up...including shipping it was under £20 & that's a bargain.

Kick *** 2 steel is pretty lovely...just need to get a Kick *** steel to go with it now...OCD dictates that I can't have one without the other ;)

Neil

Very nice Kick *** brother :hi5:

Back