Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought these looked fantastic and really funny so took a gamble :rock

51XFidjwzQL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just checked, you know it's only got German subs, right?

Picked up Game of thrones on blu ray and WOW this show is great. I watched the first two episodes last year when it came on so it's great to finally see what happened.

Finally got around to pre ordering Battle Royale Complete Collection on BD from Amazon :yess: Can't Wait for the 20th Absolutely love the first one. Haven't seen the 2nd one though I haven't heard great things about it.

I just checked, you know it's only got German subs, right?

:monkey2 I missed that so thank you for the heads up. Just cancelled the order now. Find it weird that amazon.co.uk would sell that considering it doesnt have English subs. Do you know where I can pick up the collectors box or both seperate in blu IF?

00592977-479466_catl_500.jpg

Pee Wee's Big Adventure on Blu-ray, great movie. First time I watch it in several years.

Finally got around to pre ordering Battle Royale Complete Collection on BD from Amazon :yess: Can't Wait for the 20th Absolutely love the first one. Haven't seen the 2nd one though I haven't heard great things about it.

The 2nd BR movie seems to want itself to be a "war movie" but fails miserably in my opinion.

Forced subs?

They "burn" the french subs to the movie so it's there permenantly. So if you want to watch with english subs, they will run along with the french subs. But i keep forgetting it's a french movie so it might not have french subs :lol

But i'll check and let you know if it's safe to buy :)

I went for it IF :yess:

Thanks again for pointing out the other set didn't have English subs :hi5:

3607483164679.jpg

The 2nd BR movie seems to want itself to be a "war movie" but fails miserably in my opinion.

Yeah I haven't heard really anything good about it lol, but I still had to have the complete collection for some reason.

3D Blu Haul

Haven't posted in a while, but also haven't gotten much in a while.

But 3 blu's day, all 3D combo's for the hell of it.

Puss in Boots
TinTin
Hugo

Back