Yahoo.com's 100 Movies to See Before You Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some rediculous comments under some of these movies.
Apparently Minority report should take the place of Terminator 2?????????

I almost got sick laughing so hard

hey, look... some dip^^^^ writers at yahoo put together a random list of movies.

you can actually skip most of those and go outside instead.
because, you never know when your life could be over, and you'll never get the time back that Do the Right Thing took from you.

and yes, Minority Report should definitely take the place of T2.

hey, look... some dip^^^^ writers at yahoo put together a random list of movies.

you can actually skip most of those and go outside instead.
because, you never know when your life could be over, and you'll never get the time back that Do the Right Thing took from you.

and yes, Minority Report should definitely take the place of T2.

To each his own i guess?
No not really, have you really thought this through?
Minority Report...urgh....

To each his own i guess?
No not really, have you really thought this through?
Minority Report...urgh....
yes, i have thought it through... behold:
- Minority Report is a superb film noir adaptation of one of the best and most prescient Philip K. D!ck short stories about a believable/inevitable future.
- T2 is cookie-cutter Arnold action flick about a robot with an inexplicable Austrian accent who travels back in time to save the world from another plot hole.

that was easy.

How depressing - 3 movies to go and then I can die.

Battle of Algiers
some Wong Kar Wei film
Song of Apu (?)

But I don't think I'll be seeking them out any time soon - I need something to look forward to before I join the choir invisible.

yes, i have thought it through... behold:
- Minority Report is a superb film noir adaptation of one of the best and most prescient Philip K. D!ck short stories about a believable/inevitable future.
- T2 is cookie-cutter Arnold action flick about a robot with an inexplicable Austrian accent who travels back in time to save the world from another plot hole.

that was easy.

Those cookie cutter action flick are too far in between nowadays..Wish they could bring em back....I'll give minority report another go but, i got to say, its an uphill battle fo shizzle

How depressing - 3 movies to go and then I can die.

Battle of Algiers
some Wong Kar Wei film
Song of Apu (?)

But I don't think I'll be seeking them out any time soon - I need something to look forward to before I join the choir invisible.

It's alright, Dave. Give Yahoo another few years and an underworked writing staff and you'll have a list of 1,000 must-see movies (before you die). Or 2,012 must-see movies, whichever.

They have MODERN TIMES on there....I would swap that out with CITY LIGHTS...

I liked that Chaplin film better.

Other that than, that's a fantastic list. Has films from tons of Genres. DUCK SOUP is my favorite Marx Bros film. :rock:rock:rock:rock

OH, they should have put in CLUE, one of my favorites. :lol

Last edited:
They have MODERN TIMES on there....I would swap that out with CITY LIGHTS...

I liked that Chaplin film better.

Other that than, that's a fantastic list. Has films from tons of Genres. DUCK SOUP is my favorite Marx Bros film. :rock:rock:rock:rock

OH, they should have put in CLUE, one of my favorites. :lol

You were fine until that last line, errghhh.

Back