Xena anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was mistaken when I said my dad sold these. They were just well hidden in storage under our basement stairs. I don't intend on buying anything new, but are you saying that they remade them in these outfits with better heads? Or just that they made Xena and Gabriel in other outfits with better heads? I have the other ones and have begun switching outfits around to make the best figure possible with what Toy Biz offered us.

I was mistaken when I said my dad sold these. They were just well hidden in storage under our basement stairs. I don't intend on buying anything new, but are you saying that they remade them in these outfits with better heads? Or just that they made Xena and Gabriel in other outfits with better heads? I have the other ones and have begun switching outfits around to make the best figure possible with what Toy Biz offered us.

Xena was it that outfit with a better head. I think Gabby was in a different outfit. There were a few Xena figures with the new head.

^ Ok, cool. I have "Evil Xena" and "Roman Xena" with a much better head that I'm gonna use. I'm assuming it's that. I already switched normal Gabriel to "Amazon Gabriel" which has the better head you're referring to! Thanks for the tidbit. I was hoping they redid Callisto. Oh well.

No!..show was too cheese(much like Hercules and Conan) you could tell they all were filmed out of the same studio as well, or atleast have that look to them.I never got into this show for similar reasons i could never get into say Buffy.

Gotta agree... the Lawless hot days have come and gone, some may question if they ever were here.

You have clearly NOT seen "Spartacus:Blood and Sand" on Starz. Ms. Lawless holds her own against much younger actresses in costuming that, while not necessarily authentic, is nonetheless quite intriguing( not to mention transparent). To put it bluntly.. great tits, great ass..PS

I don't want to start a war but the Buffy show was similar to Xena in the cheese department IMHO. Oh yes. I watched both, casually. Both were Grrl Power shows, without the best production values, but with good writing, usually.

If I could afford them I'd get Xena and Gabrielle in 1:6. The PFs I can never afford. Otherwise I'd own Aurra Sing (probably the only person here who would! Heh).

Back