Xena anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matner77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any love out there for sideshow doing Xena as premium format? Started watching the show again recently and I'd forgotten how much fun to watch this show is. It never takes itself too seriously.
I think Xena would look pretty awesome as PF and maybe Gabrielle & Callisto (what a stunner this lady was) if the line did well.
There were some really hot babes in Xena!

I would have loved one back in the day, but now I would think twice about owning it. Perhaps if I too started watching the show again... I do remember liking it a lot.

Hell to the yea! Xena and Gabrielle in PF would be awesome.

(I hear Lucy Lawless is nekkid in Starz new series Spartacus...)

I really liked the show when it was on and a PF done well would no doubt look amazing. The direction my collection is going now though, it's probably not something I would get personally.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who wrote this post and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Lol, a bit too harsh but you shouldn't discard the idea of a naked woman too quickly.

a friend of mine who works in film had sex with and photographed Lawless. the pics were sexy she looked hot in them but that was then don't know what she looks like now.

I used to watch the show when I was young, but no, not something I would be interested in now.

a friend of mine who works in film had sex with and photographed Lawless. the pics were sexy she looked hot in them but that was then don't know what she looks like now.

Still hot! Juicy Lawless!

lucy-lawless-picture-1.jpg

More:

https://www.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/33_lucy_lawless.html

Fine @ss mutton melt

I'm looking to get the first three seasons on DVD. This and Hercules were at one time in my life my favorite television show. I didn't like the direction the show took during season 3 but I know it had a number of good episodes hidden amongst the Dayhawk/Hope/Caesar trash.

Anyways, my dad and I used to have those figures and dolls by Toy Biz but my dad sold them on eBay years ago. Anyone own them? I can't find decent pics online. I think I'd like a 1:6 Xena (maybe even a Gabby and Callisto). The heads were pretty bad (especially the aforementioned trio as they were the first three they made) but the outfits if I recall were pretty good. Any confirmation on their quality? I know there were no real metal parts which would be awesome to have but whatever. Think they could be put onto TTs or a better body?

EDIT: Finally found some decent images. Thought I'd share.

xena.JPG

gabrielle%20xena.JPG

callisto%20xena.JPG

Not up to today's standards by any means, but the prices reflect that very much. In fact, most of these are less than retail. Which is odd because when we sold ours, we made money off of them. Xena's head isn't so bad. Gabby's and Callisto's are horrid. Later versions of Xena and Gabby definitely improved, but they only made one Callisto sadly.

Last edited:
Actually those are the first release. The 2nd release had much better likenesses of Xena and Gabrielle.

Back