X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wut little teen Phoenix took him out easily and now the new movie is saying she was never even Phoenix to begin with in Apocalypse so he got beat by a non Phoenix powered teen girl lol

What was that term that Gaspar used to call you when referring to you being short I want to use it now lol

Last edited:
Wut little teen Phoenix took him out easily and now the new movie is saying she was never even Phoenix to begin with in Apocalypse so he got beat by a non Phoenix teen girl lol

What was that term that Gaspar used to call you when referring to you being short I want to use it now lol

It was manlet and he was only half an inch taller!! :cuss

Well I enjoyed this. Not a perfect movie by any stretch but it played to my likes. I’m not a huge fan of the massive cgi action scenes of the marvel films so having action that seems to involve real people in real environments was a huge positive. I also found the minimalist use of music to be quite novel in this kind of movie.

:lol :lol :lol

See below for the correct answer but I am totally not against calling Clown Little Poe :rotfl

:lol :lol

Manlets are the superior species.

wDVcqwW.png

45hcVo3.png

Well I enjoyed this. Not a perfect movie by any stretch but it played to my likes. I’m not a huge fan of the massive cgi action scenes of the marvel films so having action that seems to involve real people in real environments was a huge positive. I also found the minimalist use of music to be quite novel in this kind of movie.

ExActly what I’m looking forward too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this movie ends up having some decent team action scenes and from what I hear there is one big scene where that does happen I guess I can see it getting a cult following like Alien 3 did later on.

Disregard my future cult status comment I just saw another review and just wow I can’t believe how bad this is lol

The characters are all wasted every single one of them as in they’re not even XM characters anymore they’re just there loitering lol

Lol are u surprised? The actress for storm even said she feels like a background character who does nothing

Back