Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8232.jpeg

I saw the first two episodes and the redone intro suuuucccks, it felt flat and very flash-animation like and the reworked theme sounds like a cheap videogame midi cover, hated it.

Thankfully that's pretty much all my complaints as the show itself is fantastic and I really enjoyed every minute of both episodes so far! I was really worried just by the intro that it the show will be cheap, lazy and full of nostalgia bait but that's not the case at all. Although they could use less of the "Me, my X-Men" line since that's so lame.

Disney/marvel didn’t have to go this hard on this show. It could have been a crappy nostalgia bait show but this is the first time since I think wandavision that I waited impatiently for a marvel episode to drop .

I always said xmen is better than the avengers. The fights and animation are so good and the way they balance out and showcase each xmen’s skill is amazing.

Gosh we really had like years of crap xmen content from fox or things that focused on wolverine. It’s refreshing to get stuff like this.

Really great 3rd episode and the writers should be commended for literally having zero "Remember this?" or "He said the thing!" moments all these shameless nostalgia pandering properties do nowadays <cough> these dumb Ghostbusters sequels <cough>.

Since this is getting good feedback so far and if it does throughout this season, is this due to the recently fired creator/producer/writer? Now that's he's gone, would you think the next season will be the usual disney crap?

Back